Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Taylor fined $17,000

liper2

The Associated Press is reporting that Taylor was fined $17,000 for the spitting incident, which was his playoff share for the win. What I didn't know is that he was investigated for spitting last year but there was no video evidence. Funny, I didn't see any concrete evidence with this incident either. Well, the guy is definitely a loose nuke. At least he's our nut case. I do think that spitting is no joking matter in this day and age, what with all the serious diseases that can be spread nowadays. It's more than just a matter of disrespect.

Has it actually been proved yet though? i mean everyone is making a big song and dance about it but noone has yet (as far as i know) actually come out and said he DID do it. Hes been fined for it so i guess the nfl thinks he did but last i heard he denied it and GW agreed with him.

back in when i played hs football, dominant teams used to spit on their opponents---including guys like ron curry, ant womack (mostly hampton boys :laugh: ) i thought it was pretty stupid and i never participated in it or got spit on.

its definately a higher level of disrespect and taylor is feeling himself too much if he thinks he needs to disrepect people to that level. i love it when he jaws with players even when they make a good play or not. but spitting and physical intimidation is uncalled for and should never be tolerated in a game or real life.

back in when i played hs football, dominant teams used to spit on their opponents---including guys like ron curry, ant womack (mostly hampton boys :laugh: ) i thought it was pretty stupid and i never participated in it or got spit on.

its definately a higher level of disrespect and taylor is feeling himself too much if he thinks he needs to disrepect people to that level. i love it when he jaws with players even when they make a good play or not. but spitting and physical intimidation is uncalled for and should never be tolerated in a game or real life.

I have to agree with you about the spitting part, even though I have read ST did NOT spit on his face, but on his jersey; albeit:

Physical intimidation has ALWAYS been a part of the NFL! Where have you been? This is a sport of men willing their physical superiority over other men.

Geesh :doh:

ie. I will block the man in front of me, I will outrun the man trying to catch me, I will get a step on this receiver and intercept this pass; just a few of the basic's :laugh:

Archived