Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Saw Spit...evidence Is In

kwitt

First off I want to say that I am a huge Taylor fan. I just paid $75 for his jersey not more then 3 weeks ago. Check my history on here too. I've defended him as much, if not more, then anyone else. Also, if you go to the story about it at tsn.com (the sporting news) at http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?p=289806 and go to the bottom to the reader comments, I am ColinInDC. I took a lot of **** for my rabid defense of Sean. And just to show you how big of a homo homer I am for dude I even emailed the Post and asked them to investigate it more before all of their columnists condemn him again. All that being said I feel like a dumbass for not investigating it more myself.

He does spit. I also can see it on my HD tv in frame-by-frame slow mo. When the ref is behind the two, a white ref not Carey, and takes a step his legs are apart and you can see the spit fall to the ground and it is a loogie not some squirt between the teeth or an inciental spray. I disagree however that it just missed Pittman's face. It seemed to me that it went out and almostly directly down. More vertical then horizontal and closer to Taylor then Pittman. Maybe someone can answer this question for me. Is the rule that if you spit on a player you are ejected or is it if you spit AT a player you are ejected? If it is the second then Taylor shouldn't have been thrown out.

No, 3 arrests can indeed make you a thug. Hell, one can be a thug without any arrests.

It doesn't make him a criminal. But make no mistake, he's a thug.

No, 3 arrests can raise high suspicion that you are a thug. But, 3 arrests in and of themselves are not conclusive evidence that someone is a thug. You can, in fact, be a thug with or without 3 arrests. Many thugs have been arrested fewer than 3 times or no times at all. And, you can be falsely arrested multiple times without being a thug whatsoever The point is that multiple arrests do not prove that someone is a thug.

Yes, I know Pittman has a criminal record. Now, a criminal record does indeed a thug make. ;)

No, 3 arrests can raise high suspicion that you are a thug. But, 3 arrests in and of themselves are not conclusive evidence that someone is a thug. You can, in fact, be a thug with or without 3 arrests. Many thugs have been arrested fewer than 3 times or no times at all. And, you can be falsely arrested multiple times without being a thug whatsoever The point is that multiple arrests do not prove that someone is a thug.

Yes, I know Pittman has a criminal record. Now, a criminal record does indeed a thug make. ;)

In all fairness to Sean he was found not guilty on the DUI. Who knew there were over-zealous cops in Fairfax County? Werid.

Archived