Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ok this BS from this jerk takes the cake.

TheGreek1973

Yes our offense was ultra-conservative but when you are up 17-3 and your defense is dominating you really don't want to screw things up. I couldn't care less if we had 120 yards we got a W. Is that not why you play the game? As far as every media outlet jumping on the Chris Simms band wagon let the stats speak for themselves he completed 25 passes for 198 yards that's really impressive NOT! Give me a break he threw 2 interceptions and basically cost his team a chance to win. I didn't like his dad and I don't like him.

Look, I'll be the first person to admit that the Redskins were outplayed in Saturdays game against the Bucs. However, what I don't understand is that everyone (the media and fans of other teams) is acting like a team which is outplayed never wins. It happens all the time in the NFL!!! The Skins outplayed the Broncos in Denver (447 yards - 257 yards) and the Chiefs in KC (398 - 274) and lost both of those games, but we didn't hear any complaints from them then. These complainers just need to stop with this nonsense. :2cents:

We weren't outplayed, or outcoached. Gibbs was just sitting on the lead like he always does when he's TRYING TO WIN THE SUPERBOWL. God this guy must have lost a lot of money betting on the Bucs. Suggesting Portis is faking his injury gives this guy an aura of ignorance befit only a Tampa fan.

A few years ago, the Carolina Panthers went into Philadelphia and threw the ball 14 times en route to beating the Eagles and going to the Super Bowl. Offensive statistics don't always tell the story of the game as you all know. Turnovers are usually a pretty good indicator of who won. If the game had played out where we needed to open up the offense more we would have done so. We are winning games even when not playing our best football. That is a beautiful thing.

This guy is smoking some good stuff. Maybe some Kryptonite from here in Brooklyn. Anyway, if he knows anything about sports, it's that a good defense beats a good offense a majority of the time. That's all sports.

2nd: Clinton Portis was hurt and didn't play much, of course our offense isn't going to be that effective.

3rd: Chris Simms had a good day throwing because he took what we gave him. His good day throwing was in part because of Gregg Williams scheme for the game. And really it wasn't so good because Simms was picked like a nose everytime our D line got a hand on the ball. I guess everyone forgets we dropped 30+ points on Dallas, NY, and Philly. What do they think, we're going to drop 30 on everybody. This is the mark of a championship team. When you play bad and still find a way to win.

3rd: Chris Simms had a good day throwing because he took what we gave him. His good day throwing was in part because of Gregg Williams scheme for the game. And really it wasn't so good because Simms was picked like a nose everytime our D line got a hand on the ball. I guess everyone forgets we dropped 30+ points on Dallas, NY, and Philly. What do they think, we're going to drop 30 on everybody. This is the mark of a championship team. When you play bad and still find a way to win.

Amen to that, I'm tired of everyone being so impressed with Simms, point is we gave him underneath stuff, and the middle of the field the whole game, we were without our starting corner, de, and our safety got toossed, and he still couldn't win the game. We made him beat us and he couldn't.

I also feel that we saved our players, and our playcalling for next week.

Ask ANY player in the NFL, NBA, etc one question: In the playoffs, what's the only stat that you care about & 100% of them will answer the same way: "W's"!! WINS!!! THAT'S IT!! The Skin's ran for 180+ & scored 35, as we all know against the Succaneers during the season & LOST! Gotta tell ya that sittin' in Ray J stadium this past Sat. watchin' our Skin's jumpin up & down & our beloved Coach Gibbs shakin' hands w/Gruden as the clock hit zero & the scoreboard said Redskins 17 Bucs 10 was all any of us Skin's fans cared about!!! C Ya in in Seattle for our next "W!"..

am i the only one to see that after we got the early lead, the defence became our offence and our offence became our defence, all the offence had to do was keep the ball and allow no turnovers, which except for one intercept they did, this game showed just how good gibbs and williams are in managing a game, the giants had 12 more yards offence and didnt score....bring on the seahawks...lets sweep them this year as well

Archived