Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tiki on Sean Taylor

Fifty Gut

Man, I tell you, I am so glad we have Sean Taylor on our team.

On the flip side, if he wasn't on our team, I would hate him with a passion. The way he plays the game is either (a) intense, competitive, and super-aggressive if you're a Redskins fan; or (B) dirty, unprofessional, and despicable if you're not a Redskins fan.

That's our #21.

You hit the nail on the head my friend. It's ashame that his antics will prevent him from going to the Pro Bowl. I'm beginning to think that we have the next Jack Tatum on our hands. Just flat out nasty and has the **** the world mentality.

...oh by the way Sean Taylor is the only NFL PLAYER EVER TO SPIT AT AN OPPONENT on a field.........cut the jokes.

I hope that sarcasm cuz I can think of a bunch of people that spit on opponents this year. How about Joey Porter and Willie Green @ week 10? From what I recall they both spit on each other and actually started fighting before the game.

So what now, is he going to cry about it. He can talk all he want to, that's not against the rules. What he did Saturday was and he ejected for what he did. Tiki might want to learn how not to disappear in big games before he makes a comment.

Besides, what Taylor did could have been a lot worse. It's not like he urinated on a 14 year old and made a video about it. ;)

I hope that sarcasm cuz I can think of a bunch of people that spit on opponents this year. How about Joey Porter and Willie Green @ week 10? From what I recall they both spit on each other and actually started fighting before the game.

um yeah...sarcastic you could say that.....the cut the jokes ending is my signature line to clarify that it was in deed sarcasm.

Man, I tell you, I am so glad we have Sean Taylor on our team.

On the flip side, if he wasn't on our team, I would hate him with a passion. The way he plays the game is either (a) intense, competitive, and super-aggressive if you're a Redskins fan; or (B) dirty, unprofessional, and despicable if you're not a Redskins fan.

That's our #21.

your exactly right....hey, i dunno about you guys but i say all the REAL skins fans show up at skins park to be there when they get back--NO MATTER WHAT

ST is a loose cannon; a caged animal ready to be released. We can only hope to tame him on Sundays and limit his off the field altercations. Love the guy for playing with passion, but there are some screws loose upstairs that are hopefully just signs of immaturity. The last thing we need is another ray ray or raenthal on our hands... let's hope he doesn't go down that path.

I cuss Tiki out every morning when i wake up. I write his name on a piece of paper, then spit on it, and throw it away, every morning. I have a Tiki voodoo doll, and I flush its head down the toilet when I feel blue. I have a pet rat that I named Tiki over a year ago. I bought a Python for the exact reason of feeding Tiki to it last Saturday. I puked up creamed corn and sweet potato's, stuck a flag in it that said "Tiki" on it, and sent it to him certified mail. That is how much I hate Tiki, so when ST cusses him on the field.......... hey, it could be worse.

They used to say a lot of the same things they say about ST about a lot of great defensive players...especially in the 50s and 60s in the NFL. They were all gladiators and walked and talked hard and mean. I hope ST will learn to manage his aggression between the whistles...if he does...he can be the best there ever was at his position.

I cuss Tiki out every morning when i wake up. I write his name on a piece of paper, then spit on it, and throw it away, every morning. I have a Tiki voodoo doll, and I flush its head down the toilet when I feel blue. I have a pet rat that I named Tiki over a year ago. I bought a Python for the exact reason of feeding Tiki to it last Saturday. I puked up creamed corn and sweet potato's, stuck a flag in it that said "Tiki" on it, and sent it to him certified mail. That is how much I hate Tiki, so when ST cusses him on the field.......... hey, it could be worse.

LMAO!!! i was drinking OJ and almost spit it out all over the computer....ur crazy :laugh:

I HOPE HE PLAYS WITH ALOT OF BUILT UP ANGER THIS WEEKEND...CUSSING, FUSSING, SPITTING, CLAWING....DO WHATEVER, I WANTTO GO TO DETROIT....GO SKINS:wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel

ummm, no spitting. ok?

:D

Archived