Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Seattle only beat 3 WINNING TEAMS all year!

smartestmaninamerica

Here are the stats on Seattle wins against winning teams:

Cowboys +3

Giants +3 (Division Champs, just got KILLED by the Panthers)

Colts +15 (w/ a bullet, Colts weren't playing starters, had nothing to play for and TD's son had just died)

Here are the stats on Redskin wins against winning teams:

Bears +2 @ Home (Division Champs, #2 seed)

Dallas +1

Seahawks +3 (Division Champs, #1 seed)

Dallas +28

Giants +15 (Division Champs)

Tampa Bay +7 (Playoff intensity)

So, we have won twice as many games against quality opponents as they have, and we also won more games against losing teams with better records than they did.

Flash, the Seahawks PLAYED THE 32ND HARDEST SCHEDULE IN FOOTBALL. THE REDSKINS PLAYED THE 4TH HARDEST. That's right, the mighty Seahawks played the EASIEST schedule in football. How can anyone get excited about a team that beat the doormats of the NFL all season long?

How is THIS for a hall-of-shame:

Cardinals (twice)

Rams (twice)

Texans

49'ers (twice)

Eagles

Titans

Packers

Last point. In the last 3 weeks we have shut down two of the premier backs in football. Tiki Barber and Caddie Williams. Tiki and Caddie both got less than 50 yards against us (if you take away that one meaningless long Tiki run) We WILL shut down the 'hawks running game.

Looking at all this and they have us 9 point 'dogs? Lol, folks we are going to win this game.

Mitchell

OBTW, we now KNOW we can beat a good team on the road at playoff intensity. The "OMG we are actually IN the playoffs" zitters should be gone. Also, the coaching staff and the offense having been embarrassed against TB should come with both six guns blazing. (Do you think JG likes hearing about how horrible his offense was on national TV? Play angry Joe!)

If I remember correctly the games against the cowboys and giants could've gone either way. I believe the seahawks got an interception late in the Dallas game to come from behind and win. The Giants game went into over time where the Giants kicker had 3 chances to win the game and couldn't do it.

The records are telling.

But good teams can play some weak schedules.

In many of the the 49er glory years they had weak regular season schedules.

exactly, see the 1999 rams, they had to have the easiet schedule ever...

that being said, I can't believe that they had the 32nd toughest schedule, that is amazing man ...

smartestman -- you seem to be trying with all your might to show the irony in your choice of handle...this topic has been posted about 10,000 times already. The smartestmaninamerica would have read the rules and know them by heart by now...;)

:gus: :gus: :gus: :gus: :gus: :gus: :gus:

smartestman -- you seem to be trying with all your might to show the irony in your choice of handle...this topic has been posted about 10,000 times already. The smartestmaninamerica would have read the rules and know them by heart by now...;)

jrockster - but none said it as well as I.

my name is 'smartestmaninamerica', not 'onlymaninamerica'. So I guess it is your opinion that once an idea has been presented once, it is then off-limits for anyone to post a different take on the same idea forever? Lol, man this would be a pretty small post if that was the case - roflmao!

Every thread on here is a different version of 'Redskins are gonna win an here's why..."

Also, those other threads had scrolled down into the nether reaches already.

finally, 10,000 times? lol, chia right. :doh:

Only beat the Cardinals by 4

Lost to the Raiders

Allowed Philly to score 20

and barely beat us on your own turf!

I must say, its sad that you would mention that we only BEAT the Cardinals by 4, ALLOWED Philly to score 20 (when we won) and we barely BEAT you on our own turf.

We still BEAT the Cardinals, Eagles and SEAHAWKS.

You lost to the Falcons.

You lost to Green Bay.

You lost to Jacksonville. Oh thats right, their a better team than you. I got the record mixed up because they didn't have an easy schedule, like you.

Jumbo, I have determined your posts to be an utter waste of time. Whereas many respond to my threads with interesting and intelligent discussion, you post only your inane criticism which NO ONE gives a d*** about.

Well, of course you have. And that should be a load off your mind, which is good.

you want to talk this and that but im realistic ... you cant seriously tell me or any other nfl fan who follows more than one team that 120 total is enough vs a playoff

caliber team !!!

15 attempts for 7 completions 41 yards and an int with no tds isnt even a good half

you guys go ahead and keep thinking that everything is peachy king ... i know we need a major overhaul and im also going to say one other thing ... all of you claimming to be this and that and dissing my observations i have one request ....

WHEN or IF we lose i dont want to see any of your names posting anything that the skins did bad ... i dont want no player bashing and no coach bashing ...

i hate fans that sit here and argue there is nothing wrong only to turn around after a loss and bash the whole team front office included ...

you want to talk this and that but im realistic ... you cant seriously tell me or any other nfl fan who follows more than one team that 120 total is enough vs a playoff

caliber team !!!

15 attempts for 7 completions 41 yards and an int with no tds isnt even a good half

you guys go ahead and keep thinking that everything is peachy king ... i know we need a major overhaul and im also going to say one other thing ... all of you claimming to be this and that and dissing my observations i have one request ....

WHEN or IF we lose i dont want to see any of your names posting anything that the skins did bad ... i dont want no player bashing and no coach bashing ...

i hate fans that sit here and argue there is nothing wrong only to turn around after a loss and bash the whole team front office included ...

Hmmm, well, seeing as how we are still in the playoffs and the Bucs aren't, I would say that our offensive output on Saturday WAS enough for a playoff game.

The point of this thread is not to say that Seattle players stink, only that you played an incredibly soft schedule(by the by, if you come back with, "well, we didn't make the schedule, we only play the games the NFL decides..." CRAP, I will scream - so sick of hearing that crap!). All we are saying is that we are more battle tested than you. We have been playing in the playoffs for about 6 weeks now. You guys have been taking it off and resting for about 4 weeks (once the game starts).

On top of that, you're schedule has just been flat easy. No other way to put it. And the good teams you have played have beaten you, or should have (I will give you the Cowboys game, that was an incredibly dumb interception by Bledsoe, but you did make the plays; but NY? 3 missed FGs to end it? Come on). I just don't have faith in your team, sorry.

I have faith in mine, though.

jrockster - but none said it as well as I.

my name is 'smartestmaninamerica', not 'onlymaninamerica'. So I guess it is your opinion that once an idea has been presented once, it is then off-limits for anyone to post a different take on the same idea forever? Lol, man this would be a pretty small post if that was the case - roflmao!

Every thread on here is a different version of 'Redskins are gonna win an here's why..."

Also, those other threads had scrolled down into the nether reaches already.

finally, 10,000 times? lol, chia right. :doh:

7. Ensure the topic you wish to initiate a thread about hasn’t already been posted. If you are reporting Redskins "news" or "rumors" more than a few hours old, please use the Search Feature or scan the first two pages of the forum before posting, to ensure the news hasn't already been posted and the topic discussed. Multiple topics will be closed or merged. This is a very large and active community, with sweeping media coverage and up-to-the-minute updates. More than likely, if the news is older than a few hours, the information has already posted and is subject of active debate. If you wish to discuss that topic, you are encouraged to do so in the existing thread.

Those aren't my words, Mr. smartest-I-don't-want-to-go-to-the-trouble-of-following-the-rules-maninamerica. Every point you made in your first post had been covered several times already. If you want to talk about those things, you can find an appropriate thread, post on it, and it will bump its way out of the "nether reaches" all the way up to the front of the line. Trust me, it works!

Of course, if you're too lazy to look for posts and too lazy to read the rules and just want to do your own thing, that's your business. I'll let someone with more authority than me deal with you.

I must say, its sad that you would mention that we only BEAT the Cardinals by 4, ALLOWED Philly to score 20 (when we won) and we barely BEAT you on our own turf.

We still BEAT the Cardinals, Eagles and SEAHAWKS.

You lost to the Falcons.

You lost to Green Bay.

You lost to Jacksonville. Oh thats right, their a better team than you. I got the record mixed up because they didn't have an easy schedule, like you.

We beat Atlanta and played our 2nd string against Green Bay. Not to mention we won 11 in a row with our 2nd string receivers. Get your facts straight.

Archived