Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Seattle only beat 3 WINNING TEAMS all year!

smartestmaninamerica

7. Ensure the topic you wish to initiate a thread about hasn’t already been posted. If you are reporting Redskins "news" or "rumors" more than a few hours old, please use the Search Feature or scan the first two pages of the forum before posting, to ensure the news hasn't already been posted and the topic discussed. Multiple topics will be closed or merged. This is a very large and active community, with sweeping media coverage and up-to-the-minute updates. More than likely, if the news is older than a few hours, the information has already posted and is subject of active debate. If you wish to discuss that topic, you are encouraged to do so in the existing thread.

Those aren't my words, Mr. smartest-I-don't-want-to-go-to-the-trouble-of-following-the-rules-maninamerica. Every point you made in your first post had been covered several times already. If you want to talk about those things, you can find an appropriate thread, post on it, and it will bump its way out of the "nether reaches" all the way up to the front of the line. Trust me, it works!

Of course, if you're too lazy to look for posts and too lazy to read the rules and just want to do your own thing, that's your business. I'll let someone with more authority than me deal with you.

Noble effort Blue Talon. But he too smart to be engaging in any kind of erroneous behavior. And he's got me pegged for my "unintelligent and inane" posts, so he's obviously smart! He's turned a deaf ear to such talk from me, the mods, and all similar ilk, and rightfully so, cuz we're all just posting away and it's all good. ;)

I personally don't care what your opinions are. You can list all the stats you like, and I think the higher your hopes get, the harder they'll be dashed.

My point was that you intentionally ignored the rules. Other people have posted the same things before, so what, you can't be bothered. If you'll notice, both Jumbo and myself have far more time on this board than you do. And it wasn't just us trying to clue you in -- jrockster77 is a Skins fan, he has been here far longer than me or Jumbo, and he tried to clue you in as well. Normally I would pass along a friendly warning -- my tone started out a little harsher this time because you'd already blown off jrockster77. If you want to blow me off too, that's fine. But if you try it with a mod who tries to tell you the same things, you'll be taking a long nap.

The fact that I had to point this stuff out to you demonstrates that your screen name is a misnomer.

BTW, I don't give a rip about Jumbo's thread police badge.

Noble effort Blue Talon. But he too smart to be engaging in any kind of erroneous behavior. And he's got me pegged for my "unintelligent and inane" posts, so he's obviously smart! He's turned a deaf ear to such talk from me, the mods, and all similar ilk, and rightfully so, cuz we're all just posting away and it's all good. ;)
Yup. Self-appointed smart people are amusing.

(edit) Jumbo, you need to get yourself a signature!

The much Vaunted D faced in the last weeks--

Chris Simms-Rook QB w/1WR, who kept making the same low throw into the line.

Mike McMahon-Hoover's new celebrity spokesman-

"I'm Mike McMahon and the only that sucks more than me is my new Hoover Upright"

Eli Manning-He sure had his "A" game the second half-thus all the Tiki for MVP clammering.

Drew "the statue" Bledsoe-also well on the downslope in the second half

Kurt Warner-Puhleese

Ryan Fitzpatrick-funny how an unknown QB can come off the bench and light it up, but then his true colors show when teams have time to prepare for him-Clint Longley anyone?

This is the same D that let the Hawks walk uncontested for 80yards for the tie at the end of the game. The same D that let TB's #4(or 5 or 6) WR get wide open for tying score at the end of the game((un)fortunately he showed WHY he is #4 or 5 or 6). Just to prove that it was no fluke they let the same guy run free down the sideline on the VERY NEXT PLAY. (Rookie QB missed him). This week they get a Pro bowl QB, MVP and O Player of the year RB(let's not forget he sat for almost 2 full games down the stretch), D-jack at WR-well on his way to Pro bowl before his knee flared up, JJ Always open, Engram always open, Stevens-finally woke up. Mack Strong-devastating blocker who may be the best FB to ever play. Oh and the best O-Line in the league.

Skins O will do better against Hawks D-but..not..good..enough to overcome 5 scores in first 6 possessions by the Hawks.

I notice you don't mention the skins hall of shame...

Only beat the Cardinals by 4

Lost to the Raiders

Allowed Philly to score 20

and barely beat us on your own turf

The Giants had 11 false starts in "our house"...now it's your turn!

The only one on that list that holds water, is the loss to the Raiders.

You got me there, I can't explain that one either. We just stunk the place up that day.

THIS IS FOR ALL YOU SEATLE FANS

we already beat you when we werent even playin our best football.

we soundly beat giants and cowboys you barly managed to escape

but i can understand why your so hostile shoot i would be to if washington was in a 20 years winless in the playoffs!

httr

:dallasuck :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

Yup. Self-appointed smart people are amusing.

(edit) Jumbo, you need to get yourself a signature!

Yes, they always are. It's a given in appropriate fields, and revealing even when done "in jest."

I know on the sig, dude. I don't even know how to do one :laugh: . As a matter of fact, about the only non-work related stuff I use the net or PC for is redskins stuff and that means this site and redskins.com.

thus, not only do i not have an internet badge, i really dislike taking up that part of the responsibility that enjoying what this site offers to us entails. though i try when i can :) .

months ago, and its been repeated since, the mods and long-term posters discussed how to help keep this place at its best and asked for help form regular posters. such has always been explaind whenever calling some one's attention to task, but usually ignored.

its like no matter how many times your run the "please turn of the cellular phones" thing in the movies there's always one clown (or two) who thinks they're 'special" and the rules are "silly" or don't rweally apply to them. the person who says something about it then is being a "cell-phone cop*."

if there were five or six more posters that were like two of the new guys we have now doing this we'd have almost a third of the new threads started being the product of 6-7 posters out of 50,0000 people. but they don't get the dynamics. or they don't even try. they think they have "better" explanations of "how it works" or should work. and so it goes. :)

but enough of this. i hope we have a great game dude, with no injuries. i know how long Seattle's waited, but it's been along time for me too so I know you understand my hopes that ya have to wait longer :silly::cheers:

*watch for full comprehension of the example to be lacking and the predictable "but this is different" repsonse :doh:

I personally don't care what your opinions are. You can list all the stats you like, and I think the higher your hopes get, the harder they'll be dashed.

My point was that you intentionally ignored the rules. Other people have posted the same things before, so what, you can't be bothered. If you'll notice, both Jumbo and myself have far more time on this board than you do. And it wasn't just us trying to clue you in -- jrockster77 is a Skins fan, he has been here far longer than me or Jumbo, and he tried to clue you in as well. Normally I would pass along a friendly warning -- my tone started out a little harsher this time because you'd already blown off jrockster77. If you want to blow me off too, that's fine. But if you try it with a mod who tries to tell you the same things, you'll be taking a long nap.

The fact that I had to point this stuff out to you demonstrates that your screen name is a misnomer.

BTW, I don't give a rip about Jumbo's thread police badge.

Lol. Um, ok, you are "warning" me? Are you a MOD? Is Jumbo or jrockster a MOD? Answers are NO, NO and NO.

Have I EVER been warned by a MOD (even though Jumbo LIED and said I had) for anything? Answer: NO. If an actual MOD (not the local self-proclaimed thread police) had locked up my thread or merged it for being repetitive, that would have been cool. That's their job if they feel it is necessary. But since they didn't, maybe you need to back off, don't you think?

Did you happen to notice how many interesting responses my "waste-of-a-thread" have gotten while you, Jumbo and jrockster waste everyone's time by ranting at me?

You said:

"BTW, I don't give a rip about Jumbo's thread police badge"

ROFLMAO, dude, wasn't that totally obvious to you I was making a joke? lol, just lol. :laugh:

Last Point: my screen name is just a name. it's for fun, just like yours, unless of course we are to assume you have blue toe nails.

Lost to the Raiders

So thats how you guys beat the giants, did you see how we bet them?? How about how we beat Dallas, did you do alot of damage against them?? Look, face it Greenhawks fan, you didnt beat us in reg. season and wont get us in post season. We will shove Portis and Betts into each end zone at least 3 times. Mark will be 100% healthy and end your season just like every year with the Greenhawks.

:seahawksu

He's turned a deaf ear to such talk from me, the mods, and all similar ilk, and rightfully so, cuz we're all just posting away and it's all good. ;)

Jumbo :hammer: (smacks him with a glove and demands a duel at dawn), you sir are a LIAR. I have received no communication whatsoever from the mods warning me about my threads (other than a single merge early on, and that wasn't a warning, just a notification that another thread had mentioned the same injury report, which I had missed)

Giving everyone the impression that the MODS have been on my case and I am ignoring them is libelous.

If the mods feel that I have created a repetitive thread, they can merge it or lock it. That's cool. That's their job. They didn't do that here and I have gotten many good responses by people that felt it was a worth-while thread.

:owned:

We beat Atlanta and played our 2nd string against Green Bay. Not to mention we won 11 in a row with our 2nd string receivers. Get your facts straight.
We've only had one receiver, a halfback/tight end, and a half back. You had non awful #2 and #3 receivers. Look at our #2 (James Thrash). He was back for two games, did nothing, and broke his thumb because he is useless.

Lost to the Raiders

the skins beat the bears

The skins beat seachickens

the skins beat philly twice

the skins BEAT the giants A kicker didnt miss three times

the skins beat dallas twice

the skins beat the bucs

the skins beat the cards

the skins knocked the dog**** out of the 49ers( i wish we played them twice)

oh, and the skins had to play teams that wanted to win.

the skins beat the bears

The skins beat seachickens

the skins beat philly twice

the skins BEAT the giants A kicker didnt miss three times

the skins beat dallas twice

the skins beat the bucs

the skins beat the cards

the skins knocked the dog**** out of the 49ers( i wish we played them twice)

oh, and the skins had to play teams that wanted to win.

The skins had to have a kicker miss 2 FG's in order to beat the Hawks.

The skins Eeked by Philly the second time.-wish we could play Philly twice.

Skins lucked out against the Bucs-Wide open drop in the end zone-wide open overthrow on the very next play.

Skins D is overrated-McMahon, Fitzpatrick, Warner, E. Manning, Bledsoe in last 5 games and a rookie QB making rookie mistakes in the playoffs. The D will be exposed for the fraud they are this weekend.

tjo62:

I thought you were a legimate post until you just called the Redskins defense a "fraud". I need not waste any more of this thread other then to tell you that the wrath of Gregg Williams and the Skins D will be exposed all over the Seahawks this weekend. That, my son, will be a reality that could very well end your post season hopes!!!

tjo62:

I thought you were a legimate post until you just called the Redskins defense a "fraud". I need not waste any more of this thread other then to tell you that the wrath of Gregg Williams and the Skins D will be exposed all over the Seahawks this weekend. That, my son, will be a reality that could very well end your post season hopes!!!

Looking forward to it. Funny, must be 10,000 post about how the Hawks suck despite their 13-3 record, but when a little light is shone on the weakaness of the teams this D has faced....well you know.

you want to talk this and that but im realistic ... you cant seriously tell me or any other nfl fan who follows more than one team that 120 total is enough vs a playoff

caliber team !!!

Sure you can, we just did it.;)

BTW, I don't know why everyone keeps bringing up just 'one' game. That's all it is, 'one' game. 'One' game does not relate to the next often times, remember the famous NFL phrase, "any given sunday".

Lol. Um, ok, you are "warning" me? Are you a MOD? Is Jumbo or jrockster a MOD? Answers are NO, NO and NO.

Have I EVER been warned by a MOD (even though Jumbo LIED and said I had) for anything? Answer: NO. If an actual MOD (not the local self-proclaimed thread police) had locked up my thread or merged it for being repetitive, that would have been cool. That's their job if they feel it is necessary. But since they didn't, maybe you need to back off, don't you think?

Did you happen to notice how many interesting responses my "waste-of-a-thread" have gotten while you, Jumbo and jrockster waste everyone's time by ranting at me?

You said:

"BTW, I don't give a rip about Jumbo's thread police badge"

ROFLMAO, dude, wasn't that totally obvious to you I was making a joke? lol, just lol. :laugh:

Last Point: my screen name is just a name. it's for fun, just like yours, unless of course we are to assume you have blue toe nails.

you complete and total idiot. i never said you were "warned by a mod". I don't lie you fool. jeezuz, your name continue to be the biggest joke in the entire forum.

i have written about mods addressing this subject in general for all to read, and one recently (but too gently for your brick-wall cranium) not only discussed (not "warned") this stuff in a repsonse to you specifically, he also suggested you lay back a bit on your volume and take more time to read and get to know the dynamics and goals of the site. you ignored him, like you ingore every other attempt to get you to think past your own impulses, or to read the damn rules and follow them out of f'in respect for this place.

lord. you're a clown. i read here for quite awhile, thoroughly checked out the guidelines, and only occassionaly posted when i first got here to see how things worked in this forum. you oughta try it. there's a forum term called "attention whore" sometimes used around here, and it too has been discussed recently. i think you're one of a couple of folks who could've posed for the avatar.

btw, i don't come here to do this crap, so i'm done with it which will benefit us both, though I will read whatever you have to say.

Refresh my memory, please... was that the FIRST time you played them or the second time?

The First time was bad, we were not as good. We even barely beat Seattle.

But in the last 6 wks we have allowed a wopping 13.3 ppg. and caused 19 turnovers, and outscored our opponents 159-79. 3 of those teams with winning records.

Funny how some teams get better with time.

All you have for your team is 13 wins against no one. and stats against no one. and RB yardage against no one. You beat 2 teams with winning records. Uh, cough cough cough.....cough.... cough... uh.... cough......:doh: :laugh:

you want to talk this and that but im realistic ... you cant seriously tell me or any other nfl fan who follows more than one team that 120 total is enough vs a playoff

caliber team !!!

15 attempts for 7 completions 41 yards and an int with no tds isnt even a good half

you guys go ahead and keep thinking that everything is peachy king ... i know we need a major overhaul and im also going to say one other thing ... all of you claimming to be this and that and dissing my observations i have one request ....

WHEN or IF we lose i dont want to see any of your names posting anything that the skins did bad ... i dont want no player bashing and no coach bashing ...

i hate fans that sit here and argue there is nothing wrong only to turn around after a loss and bash the whole team front office included ...

:doh: why do people think that our last sorry offensive performance will happen again? sheesh, it was a fluke....u know that will NOT happen again...in fact, we'll rebound and take it out on some teams...starting in seattle.

Archived