Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Seattle only beat 3 WINNING TEAMS all year!

smartestmaninamerica

Jumbo, I have determined your posts to be an utter waste of time. Whereas many respond to my threads with interesting and intelligent discussion, you post only your inane criticism which NO ONE gives a d*** about.

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

And Ye Shall Be Known By The Company Ye Keep :laugh:

Like I told SMIA, desertfop, tis finis', but since you, whom I haven't posted to as far as I can remember, are so supportive of his view of my lowly worth, I thought a medley of your recent hits would be an appropriate and one-time-only response to offer perspective: So here are some recent Golden Posties By the DesertFaux :silly:

you, sir are a moron

Hey, I have an idea....

...Why don't we just make it so there is no contact on anyone in football....yeah ...we could umm....put socks...or wait little flags on the sides of their uniform and if a defensive player ....takes...yeah takes the players flag.....or just the player with posssession of the ball's flag....then...

I

love the skins too...but the things you are saying, right or wrong, will be judged by some, not all, people in this forum as anti-skins, and you will be accused of being a troll, and not a "true fan" as you say it. trust me, I've been there and done that.

but...I think you have every right to say these things and I will tell you to keep voiceing your opinion no matter what sort of crybaby fanboys try to brainwash you into thinking that everything that the skins do is perfect.

I agree with you that many in this forum don't know squat about football....I started a thread critizing Portis for carrying the ball in his right arm when he was running left of center...and WOW you would have thought I killed some ones dog or farted at the dinner table. No matter how many times I argued the fundamentals of the game all these fanboys wanted to see was someone critizing Portis.....
so my advice...keep posting your thoughts.....filter out the Idiots....keep a thick skin...
if....i mean if he did it.....Gibbs should sespend him next game and he should apologize to his team, the fans, the bucs, and the officials...I love the skins too much to see this sort of childish behavior. The heat of the moment can cause mistakes but own up to them Sean if you are guility.....

....However if you are not guility...say it loud and say it proud....Defend yourself against the BS!

couple of side points...anyone who has ever played football will tell you that, while it can be done, spitting three feet with certain, certain mouthpieces in is difficult, though not impossible to do.
getting respect form someone in the media is like recieving a perfumed turd wrapped in shinny ribbons for christmas....it should probably just be flushed as soon as it is recieved.
If it's true..and it didn't land in his face...does that really make a difference...?

people go to jail for attempted murder even though they didn't succeed in the acutal murder.....my point is even if he tried to spit in pittmans face he should be punished by Gibbs with a one game sunspension for the spit, and for lying to the coaching staff. he should also appoligize to the team, the fans, the bucs, and the refs....oh and he should mean it.

Why are we defending this disgraceful behavior?

go ahead and Quote the rest of my post you friggin fa**ot...or are you afraid of a Skins fan with integrity?....

Bravo Sir :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

And , adieu

Archived