Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2006 Free-agents lists

randythesofine

Im telling ya Joe Jureviscius. Wayne would be to expensive. Lloyd is an RFA. either of those guys would be great but I dont know if it could happen.

Oh and thanks for the link, I finally get a definitive list of our free agents this offseason. Not too bad, jsut one stater (Clark) and a few key role players (Rock, Khary Campbell, Albright, Jimoh, Stoutmire, Old Ray) but we are in pretty good shape there. Hopefuly we can resign Clark.

Barndon Lloyd is a RFA...that means that whatever deal we would sign him to the 9ers would probably match... :(

Failing to get him, I would like to see the Skins go after Eric Moulds, whom the Bills are almost certain to ridiculously cut.

We don't need any more old geezers -- players older than Bulldog and Spanishomelette. :laugh:

Resign Clark, sign David Givens. Springs and Rogers are a great 1/2 CB duo. Find some decent backup talent.

Unfortunately I doubt there will be money to sign a big time DE (i.e., Abraham), but Carlos Hall could be intriguing. I'd love to have a premier DE, but with Gregg locked up for another year, I have faith in whoever is on the D-line.

WR Antonio Bryant

amen, i dont care if he's an ex cowboy because he's the best ex-cowboy ever. Dallas didnt leave him out in the cold, he left dallas and threw his jersey in parcells face and basically told him to STFU if i remember correctly.

He has pretty good hands but the main thing about him (and i know i live an hour away from cleveland and see every game) is he just plain GETS OPEN. He would be great for us but i can almost guarantee the browns will bring him back no matter what. They really like him and he closed out the season with an absolutely amazing game with charlie frye.

Archived