Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

i just got shot with a bb gun for being a skins fan

skinned alive

so i was walking out to my car sporting my 15 year old redskins starter jacket, and a car full of kids yells, um, many things that would make their mothers not so proud. i turned and smiled and fashioned my hands into a "W" and turned back towards my car. then i hear a "click... psshhh... THWAP" and my back is stinging. turn around, look on the ground, and find a bb. they were long gone. i could be violently angry about it (well i am kind of pissed) but i guess i'm still savoring the high of the victory. and hey, that old school starter jacket has plenty of padding (although it tore a small hole just below the "K" in redskins)! hopefully karma struck them down the road as they smashed into a light pole or something..

some people. oh well. httr.

i would have seen the tag but i was in our back parking lot which is kind of alley-like, so the car was sideways to me as they stopped. i had a clear shot of the kid in the passenger seat though. late teens i'm guessing. he had a goatee. i dunno. might call the non emergency line and give a description. the car itself though was an early 90's green oldsmobile (i can spot car makes with relative accuracy). i think this is one of those times where i would rather sit back and let karma do its thing.

Skinned, I would keep that BB taped in the hole and wear that proudly! You'll always have a nice story to go with that jacket, which will ultimately be more valuable than the jacket itself!

It's a shame you couldn't catch one of those profane little #$@%ers, though. :)

holy crap!!! how old were those kids??? i swear....kids these days are cussing in kindergarden!!! good thing u were wearing a thick jacket!!

There was a kid at the Welcome Home Rally last night wearing a T-shirt that read "F*** DALLAS!" The kid couldn't have been older then ten. At first, I couldn't see his shirt because he was wearing a jacket, but all I saw was a star & I was thinking "there's no way this kid is wearing a Cowboys shirt to this" so I asked him, "What does your shirt say?" He opens his jacket & SAYS to me, "**** Dallas!" :doh: I did not expect that!

These dumb kids will never learn, BB guns look like "real guns" there are plenty of people in VA that have CCW permit and they are lucky you are not one of them I guess, because if a gun gets drawn on me I am not gonna wait to find out if it is a BB gun or not I am gonna defend myself.

i hate guns, so no. my roommate has a glock though.

Archived