Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean "The Tarantula" Taylor

gchwood

In my mind he is a snake. A low life thug like snake who mistakes the football field for the street where he is most comfortable. He is an embarrasment to all of the Redskins who have played before him.

LMAO! It was a heat of the moment thing. This is playoff football for cryin' out loud! Stop hatin'.

In my mind he is a snake. A low life thug like snake who mistakes the football field for the street where he is most comfortable. He is an embarrasment to all of the Redskins who have played before him.

Right, cause surely no other Redskin in the history of the team has done that. :rolleyes:

I'm sure you would give Pope John Paul a run for his money.

I have to back Sean on this one, I cant see any evidence of a spit, but i'm bias.

I back him too. Even if he did spit in the dudes face...worse **** happens on the football field. Plus, what do you think happens when guys are trying to get a fumbled ball? They are grabbing nuts, poking eyes, spitting in faces..you name it. Even if he did spit on the guy he threw a punch...so they both should of been pentalized .

Sean taylor is still my favorite Skins player!:point2sky

After watching it at least 10 times, I see NO visual evidence of ST spitting on Pittman. But, after watching it at least 10 times, I can confirm that Pittman slapped ST in the head.

Mike Carey is a moron. Even if ST spit (which would be despicable) it should have been offsetting personal fouls. Just because you believe you were antagonized, that doesn't give you the right to smack someone in the dome.

Either Sean Taylor is dirty on the field or he is just in the wrong spot at the wrong time...there is no ifs, ands, or buts about it. If he did spit, he needs to stop that immediately or he will give the Redskins a bad rep. No matter how good you are, that is just nasty and needs to stop. Hopefully this doesn't elevate and he turns into the next Romanowski.

After watching it at least 10 times, I see NO visual evidence of ST spitting on Pittman. But, after watching it at least 10 times, I can confirm that Pittman slapped ST in the head.

Mike Carey is a moron. Even if ST spit (which would be despicable) it should have been offsetting personal fouls. Just because you believe you were antagonized, that doesn't give you the right to smack someone in the dome.

Imagine the kids who watch that game and go to school tomorrow. Some kid steals his pen or something and he ends up smacking the little theif in the face. Hey if it's not a penalty in front of millions of people then why should it be in school?

Archived