Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Looks like a Home Game for the Redskins tomorrow

Mickalino

1) It's going to be shivering cold tomorrow - not Tampa-like weather, even for winter-time. And we all know the Bucs can't play in low temperatures. But the Redskins are all about playing in the cold.

2)There will be a LARGE contingent of Skins fans, to turn this town into Redskin Country,

Sounds to me like a home game for the Skins

will buc fans not show if its cold?

Believe it or not, I have actually heard some buc fans mention they won't be going, due to a combination of the weather, and the fact they'll be in the 3rd level, where the temperature will probably be even colder than the rest of the stadium.

I would think they would show, give them some benefit of the doubt. If it was raining i think there would be less people.

I dont think the skins are all about playing in the cold, but i love how being where we are we get a good taste of the cold and a fair amount of warmth. Everything in moderation.

1) It's going to be shivering cold tomorrow - not Tampa-like weather, even for winter-time. And we all know the Bucs can't play in low temperatures. But the Redskins are all about playing in the cold.

2)There will be a LARGE contingent of Skins fans, to turn this town into Redskin Country,

Sounds to me like a home game for the Skins

I hope you're right Mick. At least those are positive points to draw on.....

I think the Redskins can play in any weather.

Cold playoffs, and warm Super Bowls.

As for Tampa..........

Probably can't play at 100% in a playoff game in weather under 80 degrees.

Super Bowl?

Oh yeah.....Tampa has NEVER been to a Super Bowl.

Hail!:point2sky

lordoftherings.JPG

In GIBBS We Trust!

I'm seeing temperatures tomorrow in the high 50's. Am I missing something?

A couple things :

The high 50's are just the "high" of the day - which is early afternoon. By the time the game is in full swing, it will be in the high 40's.

The temperatures in Florida feel colder than they really are, for 2 reasons.

1)The people's body's aren't accustomed to it, since most of the time, it's warm.

2)The high moisture and humidity drawn from the Gulf and Bay water makes 48 degrees feel a LOT colder than it would up north.

I think the Redskins can play in any weather.

Cold playoffs, and warm Super Bowls.

As for Tampa..........

Probably can't play at 100% in a playoff game in weather under 80 degrees.

Super Bowl?

Oh yeah.....Tampa has NEVER been to a Super Bowl.

:doh:

They beat Philly in Philty, it was cold there in January, to go to and win a Super Bowl.

I'm seeing temperatures tomorrow in the high 50's. Am I missing something?

This is around the coldest time of the year for FL. Highs in the 50's is about as cold as it get's there in the winter. When you are use to highs in the low-mid 90's and jungle humidity most of the year that is butt cold.

You know .. I'm a 4th gen Floridian and I'm sick and tired of all these whiny ****s that complain whenever it drops below 70-degrees! Pansies.

Then again, when I go on vacation, it's to the mountains or snow skiing. I HATE hot weather!

If they don't show up in 65-75 degree temps to support their team, then the Yux deserve to lose!

EDIT: 50's

. . .and make the Redskin fans feel unwelcomed....they think Raymond James is the best venue in the NFL :rolleyes: :laugh:

There will be a large contingent of Redskins fans there. I don't think they'll be intimidated.

In defense of Raymond James however, I must admit the pirate ship is pretty cool. (Of course, if they had more demand for tickets they might put seats there. I know the Danny would).

Believe it or not, I have actually heard some buc fans mention they won't be going, due to a combination of the weather, and the fact they'll be in the 3rd level, where the temperature will probably be even colder than the rest of the stadium.

What a bunch of *******. That actually pisses me off, what kind of fans are those?

A couple things :

The high 50's are just the "high" of the day - which is early afternoon. By the time the game is in full swing, it will be in the high 40's.

The temperatures in Florida feel colder than they really are, for 2 reasons.

1)The people's body's aren't accustomed to it, since most of the time, it's warm.

2)The high moisture and humidity drawn from the Gulf and Bay water makes 48 degrees feel a LOT colder than it would up north.

If you have ever been in the stands at a game when the sun isn't shining and the wind is blowing and it's 45 degrees, you KNOW it feels cold baby.

Archived