Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How Funny Would it Be

Mania

If the Redskins were to go to the Super Bowl and win, while the Eagles have gone to the NFC Championship game 4 times over the past 4 years and only 1 time they went to the SB and lost. They have also never won a super bowl while we have won 3 in 5 tries.

It would be very funny, and very very awesome. I can just imagine all of the jaws dropping from the mediots.

Of course most of the mediots are starting to come around.

Most Philly fans already know how it feels which is probably why they're _______. They've watched everyone in the NFC east win Bowl after Bowl while they continue to get sent home empty handed and wait for next year's failed attempt.

It would be hillarious.

When this season started this board was thoroughly infested with Birds fans. And everyone of them said the same thing. "This is our division. There is no way anyone else is winning, we've owned it for 5 years straight. Your team hasn't won anything in almost 2 decades, bla bla bla. "

It would be the funniest thing ever if we got there and did the first time up what they haven't been able to do in all of these years when they were supposed to be the beast of the NFC.

I would put Philly right there with the Buffalo Bills. Of course, at least Buffalo got to the Super Bowl 4 times compared to 1 for the Eagles.
actually two, but that fact that you don't remember the last one proves that no ones cares about the stupid eagles:laugh: and their mediocrity over the last, hmm, actually their whole EXSISTANCE, hahahahaha! (skins lead all time head to head vs. eagles!!! something like 74-69-5)

more like depressing....talk about nail in the coffin i'd probably wanna cry if i were an eagles fan

o and uhh hate to break it to ya but the cowboys lost their last game they went 9-7 man :laugh:

son of a b****!!!

but then again...after the redskins made the playoffs there was no reason for me to care whether the cowboys won or not :D

Archived