Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Messages posted on Tampa Bay Bucs' message board

miltonandmichele

these are pretty fun, but all true!

"Woe to us. The Bucs cower in front of the mighty Washington Redskins led by the greatest coach that ever lived.

We don't have a prayer.

Bucs 13

Washington 31"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The Skins decide to play a new formation on every offensive snap of the game.

They line up 8 offensive linemen with Portis in the backfield and Moss split out wide.

Santana Moss is going to finish with 650+ yards receiving and 8 TD's.

Portis will rush for 1,000 and 10 TD's (8 rushing, 2 receiving).

No one else touches the ball for the Redskins (well, Sean Taylor does since he picks Simms off 14 times).

After their last TD, the Redskins go for 2 just to further insult the Bucs defense.

Skins - 127

Bucs - 3"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Portis - 120 2 TDs

Brunell - 315 2 TDs, 1 INT

Washington D - 1 TD (returns a Simms pickoff)

Tampa suffers a devestating playoff defeat in front of the home crowd. 38 - 3.

We havent a prayer in stopping these animals."

are you kidding me?

Without even checking their board, I'm sure that it's sarcasm.

That's ok. I'm thinking back to Boswell's article (part of which I put into my sig this week) where he wrote that:

Few things please Gibbs more than preparing for a revenge game against a team that beat him earlier in the year. This season's turnabout against the Giants -- from an 0-36 loss to a 35-20 win -- is an extreme example. But throughout his 14 seasons, Gibbs's teams have improved by an average of 17 points in their rematches against teams that previously beat them. That's far beyond any normal statistical probability. The most obvious explanation is that Gibbs and his staff learn a whole lot more from studying the film how they lost that first game than you learn from studying how you beat them.

I'd never seen that stat before, but that's simply amazing. I don't think the Bucs quite understand that the team they're going to face tomorrow is not the same one they beat by a point last time. They're going to run into a buzzsaw.

I saw an interview with some player where they said they didn't watch barely any film of how a team beat them, he was speaking of the Giants loss specifically. Instead they watch film of how other teams beat the team they are playing to pick up their weaknesses and what will work.

Without even checking their board, I'm sure that it's sarcasm.

That's ok. I'm thinking back to Boswell's article (part of which I put into my sig this week) where he wrote that:

I'd never seen that stat before, but that's simply amazing. I don't think the Bucs quite understand that the team they're going to face tomorrow is not the same one they beat by a point last time. They're going to run into a buzzsaw.

Wow! That's an incredible stat.....

I know this doesn't have to do with the TB message board, but I was just listening to Collin CowTurd on ESPN radio and he said the Skins don't deserve to be in the playoffs! Can you believe this moron??!

Well what do you expect from some one that played for the Bungles ? never won anything he is all over them this week and he will be disappointed because the Steelers going to push their soft a**es around the field all day..

Well what do you expect from some one that played for the Bungles ? never won anything he is all over them this week and he will be disappointed because the Steelers going to push their soft a**es around the field all day..

That idiot played for the Bengals? Who thought it would be a good idea to give that loser a radio show??

By the way, The Steerlers are going to expose that weak Bengals defense like every other team has for the past month...:applause:

I know this doesn't have to do with the TB message board, but I was just listening to Collin CowTurd on ESPN radio and he said the Skins don't deserve to be in the playoffs! Can you believe this moron??!

that's crazy...We have the third best NFC record (and beat the two with the best)...who should be in it over us?

He never played pro ball of any type. He's just a radio guy, that's it. I don't think he even played college ball. I do think he played H.S. basketball, if that counts for anything. :laugh:

Archived