Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Burgundy and Gold in the workplace.

Martini

I wore a SKINS jersey to work today to show my pride in my team.

What are you wearing today and are you catching any grief?

My office is in Linthicum MD so I am surrounded by Ravens fans, my company even has four club level season seats. I am cathcing some $hit but it is well worth it.

GO SKINS! HTTR!!!!

:bucsuck:

My office is in Linthicum MD so I am surrounded by Ravens fans, my company even has four club level season seats. I am cathcing some $hit but it is well worth it.

GO SKINS! HTTR!!!!

Ravens fans are so funny....I havent seen a raven hat, jersey, sweatshirt, keychain or anything in months....they still exist up there i guess.

Preseason they were taunting us at the scrimmage and preseason game about watching their team in the 2006 SB.....via Boller???? cut the jokes...and they say we are the biggest homers.

GO SKINS! HTTR!!!!

I know Ravens fans aren't giving you grief. If they do just ask them whether or not they will invite Billick over to their house to watch the playoffs.

We're neighbors, DC & Balt, and in the other conference. They act like we're Pittsburgh or something....they are so BACKWARD!!

We have a dress code so I can't were anything like that but I tell you what. The minute I get home my Cooley shirt is going on me. In addition I am headed to Tysons today because my little girl has ballet so I will swing by the Tysons store and buy another shirt, either Portis or Moss...have not decided yet.

Dress code prohibits me from donning Skins gear at work....

...but I did make sure to wear a Skins T-Shirt underneath my collared shirt.

...and I drove in with the magnets and flags on the car today...blaring Hail to the Redskins as I drove into the parking lot. The Cowboy fans at work are just lovin' me today.

I work from home...

I have my Redskins jersey (Darrell Green today) on

Burgundy pants

Redskins necklace

Redskins socks

Drinking ice tea out of a Redskins glass.

Working on a computer with redskins wallpaper

with this sign on the bulletin board

THE ONLY SIGN OF

LIFE IN DALLAS:

I-30 EAST

WASHINGTON D.C.

1304 miles

It's made like a road sign.. like those green exit signs that give directions to interstates and such.

GO SKINS! HTTR!!!!

Do your co-workers come to the office on a short bus?

GO SKINS! HTTR!!!!

My whole Cube is filled with Redskins posters. I've had them up all season long. I get harrassed every day by Raven Fans. But I love it cause all i have to say is," What's your record again?" lol

I work in STL, there is NO question where my loyalty lies, I have been wearing a Skins Polo (dress code) on Friday all season long. I wore a Skins Sweater vest yesterday and a polo the day b4. I alos have a shrine of pics from every win around my cubicle. Not to mention a mug, cup, calendar, pic of my wife and i at a game at Fedex and a poem someone posted during dallas week is also hanging up!!!

Archived