Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Burgundy and Gold in the workplace.

Martini

Redskins road white polo. I work in a "proffesional" office environment, so I can't go too far with my attire :mad: , but will break out the jersey when I get home tonight.

I do have as my wallpaper on my computer the picture from the last Dallas game of Parcells with the scoreboard in the background, showing Wash 35 - Dallas 7. Our office computer tech guy is Dallas fan :evil: .

Red turtle mock with REDSKINS on the collar, hat on hanger with my starter team coat, SUV is all decked out in flags, license plates, magnets.To make it all sweeter I live in the PHILLY SUBURBS it doesn't get any better then this. WRONG WE GET TO THE PARTY IN DETROIT THAT WOULD BE BEST!!!!!!!!

It's casual Friday at the office and I've gt my Skins cap on and my Ramsey jersey. It would be nice if I had something a little more current, but oh well.

Actually, I was looking to buy a custom-made authentic jersey, and the damn things are like $235 - $250. Holy sticker shock Batman! They make those jerseys in a Guatemalan sweatshop for $2 a piece or something like that. That's friggin ridiculous.

It's casual Friday at the office and I've gt my Skins cap on and my Ramsey jersey. It would be nice if I had something a little more current, but oh well.

Actually, I was looking to buy a custom-made authentic jersey, and the damn things are like $235 - $250. Holy sticker shock Batman! They make those jerseys in a Guatemalan sweatshop for $2 a piece or something like that. That's friggin ridiculous.

Ramsey? Come on, that IS current - or at least might be foreshadowing.

I'm supposed to look "professional" at work, but I have my button-down shirt unbottoned just enough to see the Redskins logo. It's led to quite a bit of conversation today. And as usual, I had the Redskins flags flying on the car today and parked in my usual spot so that the entire base has to pass my car when they leave or enter.

I live and work in pittsburgh and in honor of their game sunday the entire building had "black and gold" day. I showed up in my COOLEY jersey to many a stare. "oh sh!t, i thought it was burgundy and gold day"...let me know if you can here me screaming in dc tomorrow afternoon

:cheers:

Archived