Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How big a threat are the Bears?

jauburn

Cant overlook Chicago thats for sure, that defense is naughty. However, I like how we match up against that team, and think we would have a very good chance to beat them if we play them down the road. Seahawks are the team we have to look out for, though if we get past TB.

No, Seattle is. The Bears are overestimated. If we beat Tampa and Seahawks, we are in the Superbowl.

We'd have to play the Bears before we play the Seahawks. I personally think that the Bears are the team to beat in the NFC. They're defense is incredible, and their offense is getting better so why shouldn't they be favored?

I think the bears are a tougher team also. I also think Seattle is highly over rated by three words: Strength Of Schedule.

Here is how the Seahags season played out. First we can look at their 13 wins: (All pushover teams in my opinion)

Atlanta

Arizona

@St. Louis

Houston

Dallas

@Arizona

St. Louis

@San Francisco

N.Y. Giants

@Philadelphia

San Francisco

@Tennessee

Indianapolis (non of Indy's starters played in this one)

Here are the games they lost:

@Jacksonville

@Washington (Yeah Baby!!!)

@Green Bay

Clearly they have not had a schedule that would test their mettle. They won against pushover teams and that is THE ONLY reason they are 13 and 3 going into the playoffs. Expect that team to collapse against a tuff and talented force like ours.

Lets go Redskins!!!

We'd have to play the Bears before we play the Seahawks. I personally think that the Bears are the team to beat in the NFC. They're defense is incredible, and their offense is getting better so why shouldn't they be favored?

we are the bottom seed -- which means when we win this week -- we will be traveling to play the top seed -- Seattle.

I would LOVE for a Skins/Bears NFC championship. The bears defense is predicated on their D-Line bullying people. That would not happen with our offensive line. That bears offense would not be able to put more than 10 points on the board --- we would win that game going away -- 24-10

Wow, CBSsportsline is even more retarded than I am. It shows a whole bracket of teams, but right below it they state "The NFL playoffs are not based on a pure bracket system. In the divisional playoffs, the No. 1 seed is assured of playing the lowest-seeded Wild Card survivor."

Why post a bracket then CBS?

The Tampa Bay game is the key. We're banged up and haven't gotten much rest. But if we get past the Bucs, I would LOVE to play Seattle for two reasons:

1. They play the type of soft D that our O will eat alive.

2. They have proven to be choking dogs.

Seattle can't beat us.

After we beat Seattle, if, by some miracle, Chicago advances to play us it would be a dream come true. Our D will throttle their O.

Chicago can't beat us either.

The Tampa Bay game is the key. We're banged up and haven't gotten much rest. But if we get past the Bucs, I would LOVE to play Seattle for two reasons:

1. They play the type of soft D that our O will eat alive.

2. They have proven to be choking dogs.

Seattle can't beat us.

After we beat Seattle, if, by some miracle, Chicago advances to play us it would be a dream come true. Our D will throttle their O.

Chicago can't beat us either.

Sonny Joe, I would agree with you that neither of those teams can beat us. However, we've shown about 5 times so far this year, that we can do a damn good job of beating ourselves!!

I hope you're right though!

Reverend Run....oops...I mean Michael Wilbon is the biggest bandwagoner this side of the equator.

He claimed to love the Cubs then talked nonstop about the Whitesox and how "his team" was gonna surprise everyone and win the world series. The guy is a fraud...i understand he's from chicago but one minute you are resting your laurels on the cubbies then you are proclaiming your fandom for their rival???????

As for the Bears....he never mentioned anything regarding his love for the Bears until this year.....now he's running around RR Airport in his Bears gear? (while covering the Skins in ARizona no less).

Their fans, including Wilbon, seem to have plenty of trash to talk, like this guy:

http://www.photocamel.com/index.php/topic,4454.0.html

Are the Bears the Skins' greatest threat on the way to the Super Bowl?

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Greatest threat?????

That's a good one.

Let's take a closer look at "Da Bears."

We beat them in week one when were running on say, 6 cylinders. (possibly 4)

Lets take a look at da Bears schedule....

Humm....Green bay, Minnesota and Detroit accounted for six.

Their schedule was pretty gravy if you ask me.

They eeked along all season under Orton.

Looked like a real football team two weeks ago when Grossman came back.

Then they let Minnesota crush them in the finally.

If we make it that far, I would say our biggest hurdle in the playoffs, is next saturday, in Tampa.:point2sky

Hail!

Archived