Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

away games etiquette

burgngold202

Cheer when your team does well.

Try not to jeer when the other team does well(especially if you sit in the midst of druken Buc fans).

Always go to the bathroom with someone watching your back(figure of speech).

Never cuss out the stadium security because they may dole out wood shampoos on you in some back soundproof room.

Don't park your car with redskin stickers in their stadium lot(better still take cab to game).

Get stadium security if other fans harass you. Never fight opposing fans because they frequently morph into huge crowd....you WILL lose.

When Redskins win game, if you insist on rubbing-it-in to the remaining angry fans, please stay in stadium until everyone has gone. Get armed security to take you to your transportation out of there.

If you follow the above guidelines you are sure to have a good time.

Honestly the best thing to do is just be respectful to everyone around you. Don't go in there saying that the Redskins are the greatest team ever, don't make fun of their city, and don't use profanity. If you've ever been to a game at FedEx and sat next to an opposing fan, try to remember the good things they did like wish you good luck before the game started or if they were on your bad side try to emulate what you wished they'd act like.

I agree with the don't be an ass comment. Try to make friends with those around you. Some good natured ribbing is fun for all involved, but they have to know (or be sober enough) to realize that you are just having fun and not telling them they suck.

Cheer when your team does well.

Try not to jeer when the other team does well(especially if you sit in the midst of druken Buc fans).

Always go to the bathroom with someone watching your back(figure of speech).

Never cuss out the stadium security because they may dole out wood shampoos on you in some back soundproof room.

Don't park your car with redskin stickers in their stadium lot(better still take cab to game).

Get stadium security if other fans harass you. Never fight opposing fans because they frequently morph into huge crowd....you WILL lose.

When Redskins win game, if you insist on rubbing-it-in to the remaining angry fans, please stay in stadium until everyone has gone. Get armed security to take you to your transportation out of there.

If you follow the above guidelines you are sure to have a good time.

Great suggestions, Ff. Love the "wood shampoo" one :laugh: . Never heard it before, but I had one :D . Reading it reminded me of an experience a friend and I had with Oaklands Finest in 1976. I became more intelligent that day.

Archived