Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PREDICTION THREAD: Tampa

Sherlock Holmes

I shouldn't tell you this, but Penny the otter on our local channel WTVT, Fox, swims to the helmet she thinks will win in each game. She picked the Skins right away. They gave her a second chance, but she swam direct to the Skins' helmet again. They say she has about a 75% accuracy rate. Take this mammal back to Washington if you win! I can't stand a traitor!

I shouldn't tell you this, but Penny the otter on our local channel WTVT, Fox, swims to the helmet she thinks will win in each game. She picked the Skins right away. They gave her a second chance, but she swam direct to the Skins' helmet again. They say she has about a 75% accuracy rate. Take this mammal back to Washington if you win! I can't stand a traitor!

Now that is pretty funny :applause:

I'm glad you passed that along, cute story :cheers:

Okay come on Now..........Im a Tampa Fan but none of you can honestly believe its going to be a blow out.....I like some of the other predictions 24-20 or 20-17 but all of us know both our defenses are going to preform much better

We are crazy fans so we put out crazy numbers and WE BELIEVE!:cheers:

Tampa fans after Saturday:doh:

Okay come on Now..........Im a Tampa Fan but none of you can honestly believe its going to be a blow out.....I like some of the other predictions 24-20 or 20-17 but all of us know both our defenses are going to preform much better

I agree but I have bee reading reports that your O-line is pretty banged up. If thats true, I think we can pressure Simms and still be able to stuff the Caddy.

Its going to go down to the wire in my opinion. I might have to wear my strap-on toilet.

Good luck to ya!

GO SKINS!!!:bucsuck:

Archived