Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Buccaneer At My Door!!!

Gizzle

I just laughed my a** of so I HAD to post this. A guy dressed up like a full blown pirate holding a channel 9 news microphone and a cameraman just came to my door. Interviewed me about how it felt living on Buccaneer Road (which I do shhhh). Asked me if I was taking a lot of heat from work for living on this road. And finally asked if I would give him an "arrrrrr" which of course I replied "absolutely not" . Just cracked me up so I figured I'd post it :)

honestly it just caught me so off guard I didn't know what to say to him.... When you see a pirate (beard and all) show up at your door with a mic and a camera in your face.... your kinda shocked.

However, the bucs arrr going to lose wouldve been funny and probably wouldve got me on TV more than "Redskins are going to beat the hell out of em"... "and absolutely not"...

honestly it just caught me so off guard I didn't know what to say to him.... When you see a pirate (beard and all) show up at your door with a mic and a camera in your face.... your kinda shocked.

However, the bucs arrr going to lose wouldve been funny and probably wouldve got me on TV more than "Redskins are going to beat the hell out of em"... "and absolutely not"...

ROFL.. too funny :notworthy

When I first saw this thread title, I thought it was the story about the little boy with the speech impediment who went "Trick or Treating" dressed as a pirate. Remember that one?

Little boy rings door bell. Old man answers the door.

"Brick or breat!" cries the boy.

"What???" replies the man.

"Brick or breat!"

"Oh, you mean trick or treat!"

"Yeah, brick or breat! I want some bandy!"

"What??"

"I want some bandy!"

"Oh, you mean candy! Well, first tell me what you're dressed up as."

"I'm a birate!"

"A what???"

"I'm a birate!"

"Oh, a pirate. Well, if you're a pirate, where are your buccaneers?"

The little boy looked at the man with an inquisitive look and then pointing to the side of his head, replied, "Right here's my buccaneers! Where's your buccan eyes?"

Thanks. I'll be here all week. Don't forget to tip your waitress.

When I first saw this thread title, I thought it was the story about the little boy with the speech impediment who went "Trick or Treating" dressed as a pirate. Remember that one?

"Brick or breat!"

"What??"

"I want some bandy!"

"I'm a birate!"

"A what???"

"I'm a birate!"

The little boy looked at the man with an inquisitive look and then pointing to the side of his head, replied, "Right here's my buccaneers! Where's your buccan eyes?"

HA! good one! :laugh:

"Brick or breat!"

"What??"

"I want some bandy!"

"I'm a birate!"

"A what???"

"I'm a birate!"

i heard that one before, but the punch line was "underneath my buccan hat."

• 1 year later...

HAHA GOOD MEMORIES. I also live on Buccaneer Road and had this pirate come to my house too. I talked to this guy for like 10 minutes and got on tv at the end but they cut back to the news people right before I answered his question. sorry for the bump but thought it would be good to relive last season.

Archived