Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"I gotta play"- Springs

skns4life

:notworthy :notworthy Springs is a warrior. Right now on Monday Night Live, Chick Hernandez was asking Ray Brown and Jon Jansen if they knew who they had to check against the Bucs. Ray said he knows that Booger is a DT and Hovan is a NT, I forgot who Jon said he had to block against. Then, Chick looked at Springs and asked him. Springs said "my college teamate Galloway". Then Chick told him "you have to play" and Springs responds "Yeah I gotta play, I gotta play"!!! :helmet: :applause: :notworthy

Springs is a real warrior and no matter what, I really think he'll play this weekend. Carlos is back, Ade will be alright (I can't believe we actually need him) and Springs "gotta play"!!!

Thats the last thing we need is Springs trying to cover Galloway on a gimpy leg... Galloway is crazy fast we need to put Springs on somebody like Clayton who runs intermediate routes..

They can't leave Galloway 1 on 1 at all this game he can break your back with a big play and Simms has the arm strenght to get it thier..

speaking of jimoh, what is his condition? he looked like he was about to pass out yesterday. they said it was an irregular heartbeat? does anyone else know anything else on this?

After listening to Gibbs press confrence today, It sounded like he was going to be O.K. I also think Gibbs said this is a condition Jimoh has had to deal with in the past. I know he could probably go this saturday and I know he wants to go, But, That was a very tough game at philly and with it being a heart condition, I hope they have hime sit this one out just to be sure everything is all good. Jimoh had a rough start learning the system, But he has made a huge comeback, maybe the biggest comeback throughout this season for the skins. He has stepped his game way up, and gives his all on every play. I really like this guy.

Boy, Ade Jimoh really has come far since so many folks want him to play. Remember the calls for his scalp? (Yeah, I admit, my nickname for him was "Toast.") Yes, he may have deserved it at the time, but it goes to show that we need to give players a chance before judging them as being worthless.

You go, Jimoh!

speaking of jimoh, what is his condition? he looked like he was about to pass out yesterday. they said it was an irregular heartbeat? does anyone else know anything else on this?

on nfl.com they have a link that says he's on some drugs and will make it through the playoffs just fine.

we sure could use springs and i think the guy will play no matter what.

even if he is injured he guts it out and plays at a 100% level until he just can't go anymore and if that happens he'll sit down during the tampa game but i have no doubts he'll be in there to start...

Archived