Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean "180 degrees" Salisbury...(Merged)

TahoeSkin

On Sportscenter Sean Salisbury says he likes the Skins to win in Tampa. He says it's like a hot team going into the NCAA tourney...we got veteran leadership at th QB spot, we're running the ball and we have a pressure defense.

Gee when we were 5-6 wasn't he the same guy who said we were fading and Dallas was coming on....interesting what a 5-game winning streak can do.

It's his job to be wrong.

Really, do you take these guys seriously?

Remember, they all picked the Giants to finish in the cellar. They're not stupid, they don't hate any particular teams, they simply cannot be as informed about our teams as we are. We are on top of our own injuries, we follow our own respective camps and draft picks. They have to try and decipher 32 teams and sound intelligent about all of them. Most of these guys cannot do all of the homework required to know all. They don't know who'll get injured and none of us really knows what we have with regards to depth.

I was so suprised.... But who cares what he thinks anyway..

I love proving him wrong! He said the game is this playoff game is the hardest for him to pic cause the teams are so close. Well I say Ambush the bucs and their pirate ship. It doesnt have to be close!

Go Skins!

It's his job to be wrong.

Really, do you take these guys seriously?

Remember, they all picked the Giants to finish in the cellar. They're not stupid, they don't hate any particular teams, they simply cannot be as informed about our teams as we are. We are on top of our own injuries, we follow our own respective camps and draft picks. They have to try and decipher 32 teams and sound intelligent about all of them. Most of these guys cannot do all of the homework required to know all. They don't know who'll get injured and none of us really knows what we have with regards to depth.

Not even close, it's his job to be right, after all he's being billed as "the expert"

Archived