Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did all our fellow fans make it back from the Eagles game alive?

DCNightHawk

That was an awesome finish and a great win. Did all of our fellow fans who went to the game have make it back ok? Did anybody who went to the game make it through the game with out being harrassed? Poor Mr and Mrs Portis got stuff thrown at them. However, it was funny at the end to hear the skins fans chants on the TV. :eaglesuck :helmet::logo::helmet:

I went, sitting right underneath the South uprights. One of the above posters was correct, the Eagulls were too busy fighting each other/****ing about McMan(i know thats not the right spelling btw). One thing that I found interesting was the awe that they held for Sean Taylor, everytime he laid a hit on someone, the whole stadium was like...."oooooh".

HTTR

I went, sitting right underneath the South uprights. One of the above posters was correct, the Eagulls were too busy fighting each other/****ing about McMan(i know thats not the right spelling btw). One thing that I found interesting was the awe that they held for Sean Taylor, everytime he laid a hit on someone, the whole stadium was like...."oooooh".

HTTR

Sean whiffed more than he impacted, but he redeemed himself on the fumble return....but yeah, the Eagles fans were in awe of his prowesss....figures that what gets the most respect in Philly is a big stick.

That was an awesome finish and a great win. Did all of our fellow fans who went to the game have make it back ok? Did anybody who went to the game make it through the game with out being harrassed? Poor Mr and Mrs Portis got stuff thrown at them. However, it was funny at the end to hear the skins fans chants on the TV. :eaglesuck :helmet::logo::helmet:

Hopefully there dragging a few philly fans by there bumper :point2sky

I am back and havent slept in 36 hours. What a year 2006 is. I gotta say that my first trip to filthy may be my last too. I had amazing seats, and a safe parking space near the redskin bus taht came from VA. I was on about the ten yd line behind the skins. I was 12 rows back from seing that portis run!!

I kept my mouth shut most of the game and quietly gave fives, but it was only because of the things I heard from the people around me. I saw so many almost fights and couldn't believe the things coming from these "fans". I was lucky to be sitting out of arms reach.

But I am safe and want to thank all the burgandy and gold that provided the safety in numbers.

I am back and havent slept in 36 hours. What a year 2006 is. I gotta say that my first trip to filthy may be my last too. I had amazing seats, and a safe parking space near the redskin bus taht came from VA. I was on about the ten yd line behind the skins. I was 12 rows back from seing that portis run!!

I kept my mouth shut most of the game and quietly gave fives, but it was only because of the things I heard from the people around me. I saw so many almost fights and couldn't believe the things coming from these "fans". I was lucky to be sitting out of arms reach.

But I am safe and want to thank all the burgandy and gold that provided the safety in numbers.

How many skins fans would you say there were in the stands?

We made it back ok. We kept pretty quiet, just cheering when we scored, and most of the Iggle fans around us were alright.....a little "verbal abuse" which was expected, but nothing more. Marshall's tip/Int was practically right in front of us, which was very cool! :applause:

:eaglesuck

PLAYOFFS BABY!!!!! :bucsuck:

Back in one piece; although the Delaware toll booth (5 mile backup) almost made me lose my patience.

You need to learn the bypass of the toll. It it just off the highway and takes you through part of the University of Delaware. The Elkton, MD exit going north and the Newark, DE exit (U of D) exit going south. I never sit through that toll.

Just got back...You are not seeing very many replies yet because a lot of the skins fans are still tailgating after the game! Lot D was insane!!! As I said in another post, the Eagle fans could not do anything about us being there today! Got stuff thrown at us, but thats only because I was flapping my wings like T.O. while singing their fight song "Fly Eagles Fly" at them.. Ya I got caught up in the excitement once we took the lead for good.

I was loud as hell inside and outside the stadium. I got nothing from these so-called "badass" fans... They didn't live up to their pitiful reputation. A total paper tiger.

Don't ever be afraid of that place. It's probably less intimidating than Fedex now. This isn't the Vet we're talking about.

The whole experience was one of the most fun times of my life. A truly incredible experience. The Redskins'/ExtremeSkins tailgate kicked ass, both pre and post game. It was awesome the amount of comeraderie we had and the pure elation that was present after the game. A few thousand of us gathered behind the bench and near the tunnel after the game to chant and cheer on the players as they left the field victorious.

Will post pictures when they're available...

:cheers:

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Had my hat stolen twice with raucous cheering from the entire section behind me, had soy sauce thrown at my white Brunell jersey, somebody's Redskins car flag was broken off somebody's car and ended up on the hood of my truck, and some Redskins fan's tire valve was cut with a knife so it went flat. That's basically all I have to report.

The game was awesome they spit on our bus and stole our flag someone said they burned it lol but I loved every minute of it. I didn't celebrate quietly I yelled and screamed there was about 75 of us in the parking lot and we were singing Hail To The Redskins before and after the game. You just have no idea it was just awesome not only for us to beat them at their home stadium but to be there in person to see it and what an ending.

Back safe and sound. No problems. I was in full Redskins gear, got lots of verbal nonsense but nothing else. My buddy was one of the many Redskins fans in neutral clothes. We went back to his house after the game to pick up my car. I told his wife he was a baby. He was complaining the whole first half that "This was exactly what I was afraid of". I had a great time anyway.

Talked to a few of the more reasonable Eagle fans. They conceded that they preferred the Redskins making the playoffs to the Cowboys. Most of the rest were juvenile loud mouths trying to start a fight, and the only reason they're ****y is that they had the numbers. Pretty sad.

I heard that the toll booth backup was the people leaving the Delaware slots. Definitely an unexpected and long delay on the way home.

I got to see in person :

- The Redskins clinch a playoff spot in Joe Gibbs's second season of his second tenure.

- Santana Moss set the Redskins single season receiving yards record.

- Clinton Portis set the Redskins single season rushing yards record.

- Clinton Portis go over 1500 yards.

- Sean Taylor score the first touchdown of his career.

Excellent!!

Back safe and sound. No problems. I was in full Redskins gear, got lots of verbal nonsense but nothing else. My buddy was one of the many Redskins fans in neutral clothes. We went back to his house after the game to pick up my car. I told his wife he was a baby. He was complaining the whole first half that "This was exactly what I was afraid of". I had a great time anyway.

Talked to a few of the more reasonable Eagle fans. They conceded that they preferred the Redskins making the playoffs to the Cowboys. Most of the rest were juvenile loud mouths trying to start a fight, and the only reason they're ****y is that they had the numbers. Pretty sad.

I heard that the toll booth backup was the people leaving the Delaware slots. Definitely an unexpected and long delay on the way home.

I got to see in person :

- The Redskins clinch a playoff spot in Joe Gibbs's second season of his second tenure.

- Santana Moss set the Redskins single season receiving yards record.

- Clinton Portis set the Redskins single season rushing yards record.

- Clinton Portis go over 1500 yards.

- Sean Taylor score the first touchdown of his career.

Excellent!!

That's incredible. I just wish we would have gotten Santana 17 more yards so he could get 1,500. 1,500 from a RB and WR has to be in the record books somewhere.

Archived