Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fansomnia XVI

georgiaredskin

In absence of Rock who may be playing X-box straight through the New Year, and with permission from honorary_hog himself, I start Fansomnia XVI!

Still up, Skins fans? Nervous about tomorrow's game and can't sleep? Or is it just the excitement of 2006 and what the Redskins shall keep blessing us with?

Share here.

HTTR!!! Pluck some Eagles!!! :point2sky :helmet: :logo: :eaglesuck

As usual, I'm stuck at work. I have to say I'm "cautiously optimistic" about the Eagles game. We needed five in a row to have a shot at anything, and four of those are down.

I saw Gibbs on FOX5 tonight, and he looks like he's getting ready to play the '72 Dolphins. That's why his record is what it is in December/January/the playoffs.

Thanks for the thread georgia, and happy new year to all! (Especially our boys in the burgundy and gold!)

Ahhhh ahhh im here im here, couldnt post it earlier cause I was having fun drinkin the champagne, playing mario kart, and then air hockey! To be truthful I have had Fansomnia all freakin week I cant wait for tomorrow!!!

Phew! The Rock's here--Happy New Year to you! I knew there was a reason I was lingering and not able to get up to go to bed. Now I sleep peacefully. Pre-game rituals are complete for Gameday Eve.

13.75 hours left!!!

HTTR and Good Night all!!! :helmet:

p.s. PTE (Pluck them Eagles) :eaglesuck

Phew! The Rock's here--Happy New Year to you! I knew there was a reason I was lingering and not able to get up to go to bed. Now I sleep peacefully. Pre-game rituals are complete for Gameday Eve.

13.75 hours left!!!

HTTR and Good Night all!!! :helmet:

p.s. PTE (Pluck them Eagles) :eaglesuck

Yes, Joe Gibbs' new year resolution is to win the superbowl, I hope he doesnt dissappoint.

Happy new year to all!:cheers:

Yes, Joe Gibbs' new year resolution is to win the superbowl, I hope he doesnt dissappoint.

Sweet. Glad to see you made it Rock. All is now well. Victory is assured. Resistance, is futile!

:point2sky

Sweet. Glad to see you made it Rock. All is now well. Victory is assured. Resistance, is futile!

:point2sky

*edit* Sorry for the double post. My comp froze up on me!

its 1:30 a.m. in bigfoot land. The gf got tanked at her sisters party (too many very young women wearing too little for my parole officers taste) and I'm Des.Driver tonight so shes passed out and I've been on here for 1/2 hour, still wishing the raiders could've pulled the upset and anxious about tomorrow. man. our guys really need to be together and not let up.

if i don't get sleepy soon i'm gonna wake her up. :evil:

Happy New Year everybody :party:

Wasnt George Allen the coach at the time? Gibbs wasnt our coach until 1981, you must have mean the Dolphins-Skins Superbowl of 1983

Yes, George Allen was the coach in 72. I was just trying to pull a dominant team out of the air to get across the point of how seriously Gibbs is taking the Eagles game. Everyone uses the '85 Bears. I wanted to pick a different team, and it just got confusing.

:doh:

As usual, I'm stuck at work. I have to say I'm "cautiously optimistic" about the Eagles game. We needed five in a row to have a shot at anything, and four of those are down.

I saw Gibbs on FOX5 tonight, and he looks like he's getting ready to play the '72 Dolphins. That's why his record is what it is in December/January/the playoffs.

Thanks for the thread georgia, and happy new year to all! (Especially our boys in the burgundy and gold!)

stuck at work......i feel your pain, been here since 10 last night......hail skins. :eaglesuck

Yes, Happy New Year to all Skins' fans!

I'll bet enough Redskins fans are awake all night (with excitement) to fill Philly's stadium!!!

It's 6:05am my time... I can't wait til' this game starts!!!

Last week... After the Giants game, I had a horse voice, broken "my recliner" from jumping out standing and yelling, and to pick up the tequila bottles...

I don't know where I heard this...

But, I can see Mr. Bugel gathered in the locker room with the O - Line surrounding him... And he says, " Let's crave their hearts out with a spoon! "

Gibbs would have won that game though and destroyed their perfect season. He owned Shula when it counted. :D

Soooo true. I was thinking the same thing. Not to take anything away from Allen, but everyone knows that the beating they put on Dallas the NFC championship game that here was Allen's SuperBowl.

Ah.. if only to go back in time.

:applause:

Archived