Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Congrats. to Tom and his fellow NYG fans.....

Walking Deadman

Congrats.....we'll see you guys in the playoffs :cheers:

Enjoy the NFCE title, your team earned it.

Let the media love fest for the Giants starting with Berman on ESPN begin.

Now for the next week or so we'll hear nothing but Manning vs Manning Superbowl talk.....nothing about the Bears, Broncos, Seahawks, Bucs/Panthers, Bengals or Patriots.

And I'm really sure they'll be talking about how the Cowboys missed the playoffs than the Skins getting in..........

Congrats ~

I won't even say anything about that extra home game, which was completely appalling BS but I won't mention it now. It's just a ridiculous unfair advantage but that's for another day. Right now enjoy the NFC East title you guys earned with just 1 more home game than everyone else in the league. Which shant be brought up so forget I said anything about it.

Guest ComebackKing

Those New York football Giants deserve it. Wellington Mara was great for the NFL and if the Skins lose I would LOVE to see an all Manning superbowl.

Congrats, Giants, see you in the Meadowlands.

Don't let Eli drink too much tonight; he doesn't hold his liquor to well.

drunkelicopy3yb.jpg

That pic is hilarious!! Yeah sorry Tom the Giants' fan, I was trash talking in another thread, but congrats and good luck in the playoffs unless, of course, it's against the Skins!

I hate when Berman calls them New York "Football" Giants. What other New York Giants are there? There hasn't been a NY "Baseball" Giants to confuse them with in generations, certainly before Berman starting hosting Sportscenter and then Primetime.

Yeah that's pretty annoying.....Berman right now is on my **** list for saying that the Eagles will beat the Skins tomorrow.

And sterling Sharp was really getting on my nerves during the broadcast.

Anyway, Congrats and HAPPY NEW YEAR everybody. :cheers:

Thanks for the congrats guys. I hate it when they put the football into the Giants' name too. The only way we would play each other probably is if it were in the NFC Championship game. Unless Tampa loses to the Saints which I can't see happening.

Good luck tomorrow. And now that the Giants won, I really mean that. :D

']Thanks for the congrats guys. I hate it when they put the football into the Giants' name too. The only way we would play each other probably is if it were in the NFC Championship game. Unless Tampa loses to the Saints which I can't see happening.

Good luck tomorrow. And now that the Giants won' date=' I really mean that. :D[/quote']

Honestly, i'm kinda hoping for us to meet in the NFC Champ. game.... Anyway congrats.

I hate when Berman calls them New York "Football" Giants. What other New York Giants are there? There hasn't been a NY "Baseball" Giants to confuse them with in generations, certainly before Berman starting hosting Sportscenter and then Primetime.

Thats the Giants official name. They didn't stop being the New York Football Giants when the baseball team left.

Archived