Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Does Norv want to win this for the Skins?

footballhenry

Think about it, from my memory Norv has never said anything bad about the Skins organization specifically. And I beleive he holds the fans in high regard. Do you think, with him already exacting 'revenge' earlier in the year per se, that he really is gonna try to win this one with extra motivation being to give the Skins the NFC East title. I just think its interesting that it COULD play out with our former head coach giving us the NFC East, in a way. I really am thinking the Raiders might upset those G-men. GO Raiders!!! :cheers:

Fan logic is something else, isn't it? I'm sure the Redskins are the furthest thing from Norv's mind. Face it, he had most of seven years to get the job done. He took us to the playoffs once, lost a playoff game he should've won, and was struggling when he was dismissed. 7-1 with no playoffs tells the story. He is almost Marty-esque to a degree. You can bet that whatever team he coaches will lose in some of the most heart-wrenching, gut-twisting, freaky ways. If the Raiders are winning by 20 points with one minute to go, I'll be wondering how a lead like that can be squandered. Norv may show me.

I don't think Norv really cares if the Skins have a shot at winning their division. At this point Norv is wanting to put on a good show and get a win to save his job and end the season on a positive note (atleast until he is called into Al's office).

Norvous and the Raidus have nothing to lose in this game - just like the Eagles...

GO REDSKINS! and Raiders.....

ya i think he's fighting more for respect and to keep his job but i'm sure he's had a thought or two about the skins but it's probably just that, a thought and not really any motivation

but ya kerry collins is gonna be out to get his old team and lets hope he has a career day against them I HATE THE GIANTS

:gaintsuck :eaglesuck :dallasuck

Archived