Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Portis and Company Thursday Press Conference (merged)

carter23

Good lord, is there anyone here with some football knowledge and a real football mentality.

You people are flipping sht over this stupid-ass video. This isn't cool, this isn't fun. It's retarded.

GIBBS DOESN'T LIKE THIS.

I think of myself like Gibbs. I worry all the time, I don't like people yelling "You Suck" chant at the games. I like to be the underdog. And I hate people doing stupid sht like dressing up for the media before a pivotal game. Having a "funny bone" is great, but bring it out at the right time, and not in an embarrasing manner that draws attention away from the task at hand. The last thing he wants is someone in the media to ask him tomorrow, "what do you think about portis and gang?". PLEASE. He hates this, AND SO DO CLASSIC REDSKIN FANS AND FORMER PLAYERS.

Think if we weren't winning, then would you appreciate these videos? If not, then you shouldn't be supporting it when we win.

I see your point.....but:

IF GIBBS DIDN'T SAY OK, PORTIS WOULDN'T BE DOING THIS!!!!!!!!

Same with the white/white jerseys (Gibbs oked that and we've been winning since the team asked Coach to make the change).....sure Portis probably started this, but he wouldn't still be doing this if Gibbs didn't say ok. Now if Portis was only getting 30yds/game and fumbling 2-3 times a game.......Gibbs would have stopped this long ago. But if the team is happy (or put in good spirits) and yet they still work hard in practices/games......would Gibbs care that much??

NO!!!!!

I bet Gibbs is actually happy about this weeks "event" if only so he won't be bothered about the Lavar (again :mad: ) situation.....that Lavar interview BTW that lavar interview WOULD be something that Gibbs wouldn't want.

Portis playing "dress-up" is alot less worse than Gibbs having to deal with Riggo coming to practice drunk off his butt or Dexter on cocaine acting crazy.

As for the former Redskins......as much as I love and respect what they have done in the past, their opinons on Portis' doesn't really matter.

Again Riggo has nothing to talk about based on his past :rolleyes: , most of the other guys I've heard (Mann in particluar) don't care what Portis does as long as he plays like Portis ON the field....which he has been doing well since the "run" and for the vast majority of the season.

Don't forget.....Coach Gibbs controls every aspect of what his team and the players are doing. Let's go back to Dallas....post game, when the "Mama don't let your babies......" song came on he signaled the PA announcer to stop it.....and it was turned off.

So as much as I understand where you are coming from and relate to why you think it's silly and stupid to Portis and the team by doing this........you really need to lighten up.

Ladies and gentlemen, the 2005 Washington Redskins:

Untitled-1.jpg

:applause: :notworthy :applause:

You get "Quote of the Day" my Redskin Friend....

GO SKINS............. "These Are True Redskins"

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

These Guys Get 3 Cheers.. I bet George Allen would have :laugh:

How Can you not love these guys.... ?

They are a "blast" Now Thats Entertainment...lol

Good lord, is there anyone here with some football knowledge and a real football mentality.

You people are flipping sht over this stupid-ass video. This isn't cool, this isn't fun. It's retarded.

GIBBS DOESN'T LIKE THIS.

I think of myself like Gibbs. I worry all the time, I don't like people yelling "You Suck" chant at the games. I like to be the underdog. And I hate people doing stupid sht like dressing up for the media before a pivotal game. Having a "funny bone" is great, but bring it out at the right time, and not in an embarrasing manner that draws attention away from the task at hand. The last thing he wants is someone in the media to ask him tomorrow, "what do you think about portis and gang?". PLEASE. He hates this, AND SO DO CLASSIC REDSKIN FANS AND FORMER PLAYERS.

Think if we weren't winning, then would you appreciate these videos? If not, then you shouldn't be supporting it when we win.

Never forget that it's just a game :logo:

What football knowledge have you shown? Zero, Zilch, Nada...

You people are flipping sht.

What the hell does that mean??

GIBBS DOESN'T LIKE THIS.

I think of myself like Gibbs.

First of all, it's Coach Gibbs to you!! and NEVER, and I mean NEVER compare yourself to Coach Gibbs again. Never have you and him in the same sentence, paragraph or stream of thought, ever again.

I worry all the time, I don't like people yelling "You Suck" chant at the games.

You're probably just jealous. That's one of my favorite parts.

PLEASE. He hates this, AND SO DO CLASSIC REDSKIN FANS AND FORMER PLAYERS.

Now you just went from fan to "CLASSIC REDSKIN FANS AND FORMER PLAYERS" spokesman. Hooray for you. :stfu:

http://www.redskins.com/news/newsDetail.jsp?id=14145

Clinton's Characters: A Life Of Their Own

By Gary Fitzgerald

Redskins.com

December 30, 2005

Clinton Portis's weekly media session on Thursday was one to remember.

Portis proclaimed himself to be the "Angel of Southeast Jerome" and the flamboyant running back was accompanied by a five costumed teammates in Robert Royal, Rock Cartwright, Ladell Betts, Ryan Clark and Chris Cooley.

I put a challange of football knowledge up to douche bag(french for greenmile), and he cowardly wiped it away.

I dont blame him for doing so, hes not a Redskin so his spine doesnt exist. What can he do when challenged but run away and cry.

I say the Redskins win and he says the Fecals win, but he doesnt have the spine (cause hes spineless) to back it up.

Come on douche bag(french for greenmile) and take my challenge.

Dear Crabby Greenmile,

Newsflash, you are not Joe Gibbs. He is a one of a kind, no one will ever come close. I am guessing in all your negativity that you would rather everyone focus on the LA situation and walk around practice all down, depressed and distracted about that?? You are kidding me right? This might seem to rediculous to you, but when I read in articles, the players would come together and help Clinton figure out what to wear in these press conferences, I was thinking - Ok when was the last time we had that? As stupid as it seems to you.... like everyone else here sees, CLinton has brought the offense together, they are loose, and like others pointed out as well I think other teams do not take them seriously or think they are not taking their own objectives seriously. But you know what? Clinton was doing this through the loosing streak we had in the middle. And I do not remember the team being divided, pointing fingers or at odds with each other. They stayed together and now we are strong when it counts!!!!

HEY BANG - are you taking advanced orders on the Action Set????? hahahahhahahaaha!!!!!!!

GIBBS DOESN'T LIKE THIS.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :rotflmao:

Oh my lord.........I have never laughed so much.

You are now comparing yourself to Coach Gibbs AND have his permission to speak for him?

You now have the permission to speak for former players?

I thought you were just a person who needed attention and posted negative thoughts so people would converse with you.

NOW I KNOW, you are delusional.

Blondie

Personally I love Clinton's get-ups. Funny as heck and doesn't make fun of anyone except himself. It would be so awesome to see him at the Super Bowl media day. I can only imagine...

If the Redskins manage to see the Giants in the postseason I have the perfect character for Clinton: Judge Throw-Away-The-Key. The Giants must be punished for what they did to Southeast Jerome.

GIBBS DOESN'T LIKE THIS.

:party: pooper

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :rotflmao:

Oh my lord.........I have never laughed so much.

You are now comparing yourself to Coach Gibbs AND have his permission to speak for him?

You now have the permission to speak for former players?

I thought you were just a person who needed attention and posted negative thoughts so people would converse with you.

NOW I KNOW, you are delusional.

Blondie

Blondie,

Love your new Sig. Is it a Chewy?

Archived