Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Portis and Company Thursday Press Conference (merged)

carter23

If you haven't looked at redskins.com and watched Portis' press conference look at it right now. If you're at work etc. and may get in trouble for watching, its totally worth it. Cooley is especially funny. Our players are amazing, the attitude and environment they create shows how much they are together and how much they care. HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!

Well portis came out with about 6 other guys all dressed up. They claimed they were from heaven. They all introduced themselves, and since Cooley was the only white guy he called himself "The white guy." Portis then said he was from Idaho. They were all in different types of glasses and outfits, cracking jokes and having a good time. There isn't any real substance to the interview, but just seeing the guys like that was hilarious. When you get home you have to watch it for yourself.

i think the guy with the red wig on the top left (next to luscious, who was rock cartwright) was ladell betts

so, so far i have

cooley

portis

rock

betts?

i dont know who batman was, who the other guy who kept talking (wht the bad teeth) the guy who barely got any screen time (far left bottom of stairs who you can't see mmost of the time)

Guest ComebackKing

That rocked I checked it right when I got home today and it was not up then came here and saw a post about it so they must have put it up between the time I checked and came here. IT was awesome.

I thought the guy with the teeth was Santana....

Not sure who the cape crusader in the back was...

Who was the media dingus that asked "Does this violate the NBA dress code?"

Portis response: "We arn't in the NBA..." (should have added on "...loser....")

Archived