Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where's Pastabelly when you need him?

GSF

There has been way too much positive press on the Skins this week for me. Everybody's is picking them to beat the eagles, and now they're calling us superbowl contenders. Way too much props for my comfort level with the Skins. Come on Len, we need some good bulletin board material. how about writing a quick article about how washed up Brunell is or how the game has passed Gibbs by. I'm much more comfortable when we're the underdogs.

He's been awfully quiet lately, wonder why?

Actually, Pastabelly was on espn radio a couple of days ago. I was shocked to know it was him because he was asked the question "who is the most dangerous team that could do serious damage in the playoffs?"

He went on to say that everyone thinks it's the Pats (no brainer in the AFC). In the NFC, he said he thought the Skins were extremely dangerous and would do some serious damage.

I couldn't believe it. I was wondering if they had someone pretend he was Lenny. The guy who was filling in was a complete tool. He was trying to trash the skins, but surprisingly pastabelly, FOR THE FIRST TIME, was defending why the skins are real dangerous.

There has been way too much positive press on the Skins this week for me. Everybody's is picking them to beat the eagles, and now they're calling us superbowl contenders. Way too much props for my comfort level with the Skins. Come on Len, we need some good bulletin board material. how about writing a quick article about how washed up Brunell is or how the game has passed Gibbs by. I'm much more comfortable when we're the underdogs.

He dropped his hot dog into the toilet and he's trying to bend down a retrieve it. This could be awhile.

It looks like he might have jumped on the bandwagon early-

From a 12/13 chat:

Kyle (Springfield): Who's a sleeper team for the playoffs?

Len Pasquarelli: the redskins

Then from a 12/20 chat:

Joe Gibbs: So how's that apology column coming along, Lenny?

len: sloooow, joe, really slooow

It looks like he might have jumped on the bandwagon early-

From a 12/13 chat:

Kyle (Springfield): Who's a sleeper team for the playoffs?

Len Pasquarelli: the redskins

Then from a 12/20 chat:

Joe Gibbs: So how's that apology column coming along, Lenny?

len: sloooow, joe, really slooow

I seriously doubt the man can "jump" at all. He might get lifted by a cherry picker into the bandwagon after we have had the seats let out a little bit to fit him in there, but jump!?! I doubt there will ever be seperation between his feet and the ground, even when he walks, my bet is that he shuffles instead.

I seriously doubt the man can "jump" at all. He might get lifted by a cherry picker into the bandwagon after we have had the seats let out a little bit to fit him in there, but jump!?! I doubt there will ever be seperation between his feet and the ground, even when he walks, my bet is that he shuffles instead.

LOL! Correction - Rolled onto the bandwagon!

Archived