Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

as a redskinfan for a long time i was disgraced

haroon

by the amount of classless taunting at fedex feild,Many Redskins fans acted like Eagles fans on sat. it was very embarrasing. This poor old giant fan was heckled and hat taken away and beer poored on him. and there was many many instances of poor sportsmanship, we acted as if we never won a game before. truly sad and unclassy

by the amount of classless taunting at fedex feild,Many Redskins fans acted like Eagles fans on sat. it was very embarrasing. This poor old giant fan was heckled and hat taken away and beer poored on him. and there was many many instances of poor sportsmanship, we acted as if we never won a game before. truly sad and unclassy

Yeah. I think that is very classless.

That is terrible if true. Of course the treatment I'd expect in Dallas, Philly, or NJ would be worse, but that doesn't condone the behavior if true.

i expect that from philly fans but not our fans, and I have always been treated nicely in NJ. This is on Xmas eve no less. I was totaly put of by it, it was as if we never won a big game before. i even saw fans throwing things at Giant fans in my section, and those fans were very respectful ones too, not the loud mouth jerks that deserve it.

Come on you guys! This is what homefield advantage is all about- its not like in Philly or Oakland where other team's fans are actually scared to attend... its what you would expect to happen after years of these teams' fans doing it to us. Well done 12th man!

90,000 plus you are bound to have a few bad apples:doh: I saw nothing of the sort this year and I sat all over the stadium.

The guy who had beer poured on him was he asking for it?

We had a Giants fan sitting behind us, and we harrased him and said he was good sport. Last week some a-hole threw beer at a Cool Cowboys fan. LIke RDSKNfaithfull said, 90,000 people, there will always be a few bad apples. :point2sky

For some reason I think he is a Giant fan.. he is not a Redskin fan cause go look at his other posts.. all of his other posts are protecting/standing up for the gphags.. not the skins.. now 3 days later he is coming here and posting this S#$# here?? Right after it was posted that the skin fans are horrible on the gphags site.. Dont fall for this guy's bs..Also he has only 5 posts.. all negative toward the skins..

Come on you guys! This is what homefield advantage is all about- its not like in Philly or Oakland where other team's fans are actually scared to attend... its what you would expect to happen after years of these teams' fans doing it to us. Well done 12th man!

Lower ourselves to their level. Brilliant. :doh:

We don't need to be stealing hats, pooring beer on fans, or starting brawls. This isn't Philly or Oakland. I've always thought of the Skins as one of the classiest organizations in the league and I hope everyone at the game knows that behavior like that makes us all look bad. We need to win with class and lose with class. I know it was sweet redemption against the g men on saturday, but we need to act like we've been there before. We have.

Lower ourselves to their level. Brilliant. :doh:

Okay Okay,let me clarify. the tackling thing aside, that is massively crappy, so too is the beer thing; I mean that this is nothing wrong with some chanting of HEY- YOU SUCK or bantering with the other teams fans.

A drunk skins fan jumped out of his car in the parking lot and tackled my buddy who is a giant's fan (wearing a shockey jersey). It was a sad moment when I had to restrain a fellow skins fan via headlock to get him off my friend. TOO MUCH DRINKING PEOPLE!

exactly skins1972 is just being a homer about it.Way to much drinking and classless acts, i have always been proud of the fact that we are classy,now i see after a few wins and a few drinks that is not the case anymore. its sad.

I dunno...I consider myself to be a classy individual but I have no problem heckling another fan. Getting a beer poured on you and getting stuff stolen is just wrong, but you know what? If a person comes into another stadium dressed in the opposing teams' gear, and talks a bunch of smack...I would expect the same type of treatment if I did that at any other stadium.

Personally, I'm tired of other teams' fans acting like FedEx is their home away from home. Maybe this will change all that.

Man... :doh:

Look, this is football. This is competition. While I do not think it is right to pour beer on people, I do think we should give them hell the whole game.

This is country is turning into a bunch of vaginas! First people let their kids play sports with out keeping score :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: , then people complain about the way OPPOSING fans are treated! Who invited them? This is the REDSKINS home field, not the Giants.

The guy should not pour beer, but heckle away!

exactly skins1972 is just being a homer about it.Way to much drinking and classless acts, i have always been proud of the fact that we are classy,now i see after a few wins and a few drinks that is not the case anymore. its sad.

I think your full of S#$# to be honest... Your a giant fan and just admit it. Go post another negative post towards the skins. You started to post when Giants lost, you only posted in favor of the gphags.. I dont buy in to your s#$#.

I think your full of S#$# to be honest... Your a giant fan and just admit it. Go post another negative post towards the skins. You started to post when Giants lost, you only posted in favor of the gphags.. I dont buy in to your s#$#.

what are you talking about moron? i have 5 posts, This is the only thread i have started, im assuming you are one of those low life scum bags that makes us all look bad, go root for philly.

ps: did i make up that story about the other skins fan who had a giants fan buddy get tackled. You dumb peice of #####. its fans like you that make me want to stay home, it is just a game, and you act like u had something to do with the redskins win.

what are you talking about moron? i have 5 posts, This is the only thread i have started, im assuming you are one of those low life scum bags that makes us all look bad, go root for philly.

ps: did i make up that story about the other skins fan who had a giants fan buddy get tackled. You dumb peice of #####. its fans like you that make me want to stay home, it is just a game, and you act like u had something to do with the redskins win.

LOL look dont get mad cause I caught you double timing us biotch.. here is your other posts: http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1998525#post1998525 Name is haroon.. every post he made is vs skins.. only started to post after the Giants game.. I will support my Skins and expose fakes like you all day long.

Just so you know, he's talking about the other thread that you psted in, where you repeatedly went to the defense of the giants on the phantom holding call.

Archived