Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

as a redskinfan for a long time i was disgraced

haroon

LOL look dont get mad cause I caught you double timing us biotch.. here is your other posts: http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1998525#post1998525 Name is haroon.. every post he made is vs skins.. only started to post after the Giants game.. I will support my Skins and expose fakes like you all day long.

why because i said it didnt look like a hold to me? because im not a scum bag homer like you are? i rest my case. i am embarrased by fans like you.

what are you talking about moron? i have 5 posts, This is the only thread i have started, im assuming you are one of those low life scum bags that makes us all look bad, go root for philly.

ps: did i make up that story about the other skins fan who had a giants fan buddy get tackled. You dumb peice of #####. its fans like you that make me want to stay home, it is just a game, and you act like u had something to do with the redskins win.

LMAO your last 2 lines definitly shows you are not a Redskin fan... "You dumb peice of #####. its fans like you that make me want to stay home, it is just a game, and you act like u had something to do with the redskins win."

Dude seriously what type of looser like you comes on here, act like a Redskin fan so you could put the team down cause you got your ass handed to you in the game??? Got issues? LMAO

LMAO your last 2 lines definitly shows you are not a Redskin fan... "You dumb peice of #####. its fans like you that make me want to stay home, it is just a game, and you act like u had something to do with the redskins win."

Dude seriously what type of looser like you comes on here, act like a Redskin fan so you could put the team down cause you got your ass handed to you in the game??? Got issues? LMAO

who is putting the team down? im not making up the fact that many Fans acted like retards on sat. even the other fan said his buddy got jumped for no reason, did i make that up too?

Touched a nerve did he? Question is, is that nerve in Cary,MD or further south in Raleigh, NC?

IP trace would only show his real spot!! I will never buy this from a moron like him.. he waits 3 days to post this.. 10 minutes after what was posted on the Giants forums regarding how bad the skins fans are.. I mean come on, you all cant fall for this s#$# can you? Also admins, just trace his ip to any other ip's that have registered on here.. you will find the real identity then LOL..

The beer spilling and physical attacks may be too much, but if other teams are so uncomfortable at our games that they don't want to come back, then WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!

If other Skins fans are uncomfortable in seeing fans of the other team heckled....again, WHO CARES!!!! Just make sure you sell your tickets to REAL Skins fans :)

Look, i dont have a problem with heckling to a certain degree, even drinking and having fun. But there is a certain threshold limit that should never be crossed. Ever.

thats all i am saying proud of the skins win, disappointed by some of the classless fans we have these days. in fact many here are just Homers. this is why i just read but hardly post. makes me sick

its fans like you that make me want to stay home, it is just a game, and you act like u had something to do with the redskins win.

I agree with your original post of going overboard but with this statment the stadium is better off with you staying at home :( You don't like it when people stand up in front of you either huh?

The team and Gibbs have made it clear how pleased they are with the noise and enthusiasm in our stadium.

My advice go buy a nice HD set

IP trace would only show his real spot!! I will never buy this from a moron like him.. he waits 3 days to post this.. 10 minutes after what was posted on the Giants forums regarding how bad the skins fans are.. I mean come on, you all cant fall for this s#$# can you? Also admins, just trace his ip to any other ip's that have registered on here.. you will find the real identity then LOL..

i signed up a year ago, now dont you fell dumb.

I agree with your original post of going overboard but with this statment the stadium is better off with you staying at home :( You don't like it when people stand up in front of you either huh?

The team and Gibbs have made it clear how pleased they are with the noise and enthusiasm in our stadium.

My advice go buy a nice HD set

He is not a Redskin fan.. I hope the admins find his real ip/identity soon and where he is posting from!! His story is bs even though I do believe it does happen due to people just being drunk.. Do I support such acts? No.. Is Fedex our house? YES

Unfortunately you cannot have a ubiquitous feeling of sportsmanship and non-threatening fans ANYWHERE. The bottom line (just as I have witnessed personally HERE ON THIS BOARD) is that there are sub-standard people everywhere. It is unavoidable. I would love to say that all Redskins fans are model and upstanding, but I would be a liar, or totally naive. I am neither. With that being said I really feel terrible for that Giants fan, especially since he was a little up in age and probably couldn't defend himself (at least optimally) against a drunken horde. It always makes me ashamed when I see this type of activity. Terribly sad.

Way ahead of ya.

Like lightyears. :)

this is a joke

why dont we just not keep score , and all sit down and sip tea

I have a friend who is a lot like the author. He is one of those sensative guys who does not like when anyone curses at a game, sits on his behind and claps like it is a tennis match,

Everytime he ask me if i want to go with the game with him, i just say im sick, no

these type of people are good in there own way. But do not belong at football games. Its a highly competitve sport that is violent. WHY CANT WE HECKLE GIANTS FANS? If you said they beat them up thats one thing. Heckle. are u kidding me?

Unfortunately you cannot have a ubiquitous feeling of sportsmanship and non-threatening fans ANYWHERE. The bottom line (just as I have witnessed personally HERE ON THIS BOARD) is that there are sub-standard people everywhere. It is unavoidable. I would love to say that all Redskins fans are model and upstanding, but I would be a liar, or totally naive. I am neither. With that being said I really feel terrible for that Giants fan, especially since he was a little up in age and probably couldn't defend himself (at least optimally) against a drunken horde. It always makes me ashamed when I see this type of activity. Terribly sad.

good post that all i am saying, have fun heckle too but show some class and dont go over board.

If you want to make this personal, please take it to PM.

There are classless fans in every stadium

THANK GOODNESS the classy fans out number those 100 fold.

I don't think any fan anywhere for any team needs to be touched in any way.

Living here in Dallas and always going to the games.......I have never been touched. I do not talk smack........but I do yell and jump up and down.

God help the cowboy fan that might ever put his hands on me there.

Blondie

Come on you guys! This is what homefield advantage is all about- its not like in Philly or Oakland where other team's fans are actually scared to attend... its what you would expect to happen after years of these teams' fans doing it to us. Well done 12th man!

Well done? Are you kidding me? The guy said it was an OLD Giants fan. Who cares what a random Giants fan does to a skins fan, when an older guy is not messing with anyone he should not be messed with. I know one thing, if a drunk dude ever poured beer on my grandfather or girlfriend I would crack his head on the pavement... Redskin fan or not.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I heckle. I heckle some to an extreme, especially those that were in my face before the game chanting "The GGGGGGGG MEEEEN" and crap like that. It just fueled my fire so to speak, and when the flood gates opened, I let them have it. I had to flex the muscles, holler GGGGGGGGGGGG MEEEEN, point at the scoreboard, all that good jazz, but I never once initiated any kind of physical degradation or personal taunts at them as people. Bottom line, Giants suck, Redskins rule, and they just needed to be informed.

Archived