Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Once and for all, to settle the "phantom" holding call

bubba9497

bubba,

I'm not saying it wasn't holding. I just can't see in that pic. My eye sight isn't what it used to be. And to be honest, I never got a look that would say it wasn't holding. The announcers actually said it. I don't know if I agree. I never got a clear look. I'll trust the refs. It took more than just that call for the Giants to lose.

']honorary hog' date='

It wasn't a cheap shot at Brunell's knees. Greisen was stumbling and the only way he could tackle Brunell was around the legs. He didn't intentionally dive at his legs.[/quote']

intentional or not, (just like a head shot on a QB).. it 's a penalty, and should have gotten a flag

']honorary hog' date='

It wasn't a cheap shot at Brunell's knees. Greisen was stumbling and the only way he could tackle Brunell was around the legs. He didn't intentionally dive at his legs.[/quote']

Tom, I totally agree with you. There was nothing dirty about that hit on Brunell. I think the league has gone way overboard with putting skirts on the quarterbacks and now the fans expect a call every time their QB hits the turf. Good "no-call" by the officials, and good hit by Greisen. Unfortunate for Brunell, but he's got pads just like everyone else.

Thanks for being a sport about your sig. Nice to know you showed up to sport it! Hail To The Redskins!

There was never any doubt. Even the NFL Channel tried to pull the "where is the foul" with a visual zoom-in, which they showed in slow motion. To sum it up, at the end, all you heard was yeah, it was a take down, holding. Call correct. It's official. Stop ****ing Giants fans, it's over.

A game wouldn't be complete without Bubba posting some blurry, one-sided photos, shown at the most opportune time for his side of the argument, without any photos showing the other sides viewpoint.

Good work, Bubba. You never disappoint.

now exactly how could I show him not holding? show another play??? :rolleyes:

See I don't alter, skew, hide, or lie when I defend my point. What's there is there... but hey you already know this... but you never miss an opportunity to spin the logic to "try" and take a shot at me... and again you fail..

you never disappoint :applause:

Archived