Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We only have 1 loss.........................

#1SkinsFan

To a team with a losing record all season. That loss came to the Oakland Raiders back in week 10 at Home where we fell 16-13. We played awful that game, and with the 6-9 Eagles coming up, I dont expect us to fall to them because of how much we have to play for and how little they have to play for. Plus, they have so many injuries, that its not even funny ( they have 19 people out for the season), and if we exploit, and expose them on defense and offense, then we should dominate. If we handle our business, and dont turn the ball over and control the clock like we have been over the past 4 weeks, then we should be in a great posistion to win this game. Even though the Eagles have owned us for the past few years, we should be able to do what needs to be done to win this game and clinch our first wild card berth OR NFC EAST Champion seed, since 1999.

Thoughts?????

:eaglesuck

just beat the eagles, if the giants win, boo-hoo we're still in the playoffs, but i really want the giants to lose on new years eve

agreed, and if they lose on new years eve, then we will know what has to happen, and will play as hard as we've ever played, to beat the Eagles, so that we can win the NFC East. I hope the players continue to play great power football, with good coaching and play-calling by Gibbs and Co., and we end up doing what needs to be done to win the division, or clinch a playoff berth.

Thats my new years resolution! :laugh:

If were winning 13 to 32 by the middle of the third quarter our starters better sit out or ima go phycho...cuase i dont want Santana Moss, Clinton Portis, Chris Cooley, Sean Taylor, Jon Jansen, Shawn Springs, Walt Harris, Ryan Clark, Marcus Washington, Lavar Arrington, Lemar Marshall OR ANYBODY ON OUR STARTING OFFENCE, DEFENCE HURT!

Please Joe....get ahead and sit starters...

If were winning 13 to 32 by the middle of the third quarter our starters better sit out or ima go phycho...cuase i dont want Santana Moss, Clinton Portis, Chris Cooley, Sean Taylor, Jon Jansen, Shawn Springs, Walt Harris, Ryan Clark, Marcus Washington, Lavar Arrington, Lemar Marshall OR ANYBODY ON OUR STARTING OFFENCE, DEFENCE HURT!

Please Joe....get ahead and sit starters...

lol i know, we def. should sit all our starters if we were up by that much.

We should beat the Eagles. There is no excuse. We are a better team and we have far more to play for. I hope to enjoy the Raiders beating the Giants on New Years Eve and us following that up with a whipping of the Eagles to clinch the Division. HTTR!

agreed!

HTTR!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived