Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

go raiders

skinzalltheway

']You know what? If the Giants lose to the Raiders' date=' they don't deserve to be in the playoffs.[/quote']

the bills beating cincy in cincy, gives me hope...

would mean nothing if we don't beat Philly...

funny thing about the boys winning, should keep the skins focused, knowing they must win and it would eliminate the boys

Well, here is hoping to another fluke win. Come on Raiders, just fluke it, just fluke baby!!!

That's pretty funny. :laugh:

Well, the Gmen are banged up, and they do have to travel cross country...but this is Norv we're talking about here. Giants will win. :doh:

Norv Turner would do good for his tenure in Oakland if his Raiders knocks off the N.Y. Giants. Let us remember that anything can happen in the National Football League and the Giants have struggled on the road all year. Something tells me that Norv will lose his job if the Giants beat the Raiders and he'll keep it if Oakland wins.

One thing that could help the Raiders is that the Giants are really banged up at LB. Pierce's back up was playing pretty well until he went out against the Skins. If I was Norv, I'd pound Jordan right up the gut repeatedly, and then go play action to Moss.

It would just be awesome if the Giants do lose. Nobody wants to come into Fedex and play the Skins. Can you imagine how loud it would be in there for a home playoff game?

Nothing personal, Tom, but I sure will be pulling for the raiders. If we're good enough to lose to them, so are the giants :laugh:

In truth, this can be a dangerous game unless the giants get focused. the radiers have some skilled players and nothing to lose form the top of the club to the bottom.

The giants do have one thing that should keep them from losing to bad team though, even on an off day: Tiki's running.

I believe we'd have been able to say the same if we'd stayed with Portis when we played them. Funny, yet typical, how everyone was complaining about Gibbs being too conservative at a time when if he had just remained Ground Chuck we likely would have been spared our most irritating loss. Dammit, that's one I want back :laugh: .

PLUCK THE EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived