Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sign Here To Thank Clinton Portis for his record breaking Year!

OldTownFan

CP, you have brought back the swagger and personality we have not had in that position since "The Diesel"! I love your costumes and most importantly, the way you don't take any play off whether you have the ball or not! "...Braves on the warpath, FIGHT FOR OLD DC!!!!!!"

Mr.Portis...Thank you for bringing so much joy to the fans.This season has been unbeliveable.To be able to think of playoffs,going to the Super Bowl,having a chance to show the other teams we are able to win.....You have done a great job this year.Thank you!!!!!

:eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :point2sky

Thank you SE JEROME!!! FOR COMING BACK HOME!!!

SE JEROME IS ONE OF THE BEST RUNNING BACKS TO EVER WHERE A REDSKIN's UNIFORM!!! In an era of PURE hybrid sports (WING GUARDS AND WING FORWARDS; NBA. INF-UTILITY; MLB), CLINTON PORTIS HAS BECOME A VERY SPECIAL HYBRID RUNNING BACK. Scampers for milleniums, and JUST enough power to turn solid tackles into broken fingernails.

Clinton, THANK YOU for becoming more patient and finding your rythym and restoring years onto your career by following your POWER RUNNING O-Line. You are not stephen alexander, edge, or rudi johnson. And you KNOW that. YOU ARE CLINTON PORTIS, excuse me... Sou'f East Jerome, from MLK...

And Ft. Washington thanks you...

Now get 100 on the EAGLES, and get your 1500 yards!!!

:2drunks:

As a lifelong Redskin fan, you have really won my heart! You are a selfless player, and a hell of an RB! I'm proud that you are a true Redskin! I also truly look forward to Thursdays AND Sundays too (of course)!

Now keep pounding the rock, Dog. We're right behind ya!

CP is the man. Great on the field, great in the locker room (from what I hear anyway), and great in the media. Watching him get those first downs at the end of the game almost brought a tear to my eye (alomst. I ain't no sissy! :laugh: ). I would love for him to be the face of the franchise until he is 35. He has a shot at Emmitt. How aswesome would that be?

One more thing I want fom Clinton: Get Moss and Taylor together to RECRUIT REGGIE WAYNE!

Archived