Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone see that BS penalty on Julius Peppers for running into the kicker . . .

goldenster95

We should feel even worse because McAulay will be working the playoffs this year. He tends to be somewhat partial for the Eagles, Cowboys and Dolphins (in that order). His Back Judge is a definite closet homer for the Cowboys and was removed from another crew two years ago because of constant complaints by coaches of "questionable" calls made at key points of games involving the Cowboys.

Only Dallas! That field goal was obviously touched looking at the flight of the ball! No guts to overturn the bad call.

You could tell that as soon as he threw the flag, he didnt want to hear anything from anybody. He wasnt gonna overturn that call if Tagliabue himself told him to.

Add another penalty to allow the pokes to win. Remember the KC game where the Chiefs held them on downs inside the 10 and the ref called defensive holding on 4th down. :dallasuck

y should we care about the dallas game? i am glad they won because i am hoping we sweep the eagles and make the play-offs. i am also hoping the raiders win next week and things just fall in place for the skins to win the division and the giants finding themselves watching us play on tv while they sit at home out of the playoff picture.:gaintsuck

proudly a redskins fan in new york.

You could tell that as soon as he threw the flag, he didnt want to hear anything from anybody. He wasnt gonna overturn that call if Tagliabue himself told him to.

Add another penalty to allow the pokes to win. Remember the KC game where the Chiefs held them on downs inside the 10 and the ref called defensive holding on 4th down. :dallasuck

I hate dallas as much as the next sksins fan but holding call on KC, you have to be an idiot who doesn't know football if you think holding was not happening on that play.

What makes it worse is the REFs have always liked Bill Parcells, I seen a segment on NFL total access during the off season, where a retired ref flat out stated it! Saying something to the effect that he always listens and never curses them or something like that. I can't remember him ever giving a sound bite about them either, can anyone else? :cheers:

Archived