Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Feathers Will Fly..Pluck The Eagles!!! 2500!!! YOU DID IT!!!!! (UPDATE 01-01-06)

Blondie

The Redskins will not take this game lightly. Even with the eagles down and out, they will come out with revenge on thier minds and for pride. Our Redskins know what's at stake in this game. If ever thier was a time for a mental let down, it was yesterday. Emotions were at a peak last week against the cowboys and you would think coming into yesterdays game that they would loose some of that emotional edge but they didn't.

Something special is going on here. I can't quite explain it but I haven't felt like this in almost 15 years. I believe this team is destined for greatness. I think we can play and beat any team that we confront. I wouldn't be one bit surprised if we were in the NFC championship game.

Well, the way I'm feeling, I could go on and on. I'm not one who makes predictions but like I said, I've just got this feeling and I see us dominating the eagles next week. Not a cake walk but a hard fought dominating game.

Merry Christmas everybody and HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

We owe the eagles an a____ kickin. Let me assure you I get to go to the Skins Eagles game every year with my brother in law the EAgles fan. They wouldnt show us any mercy if it was the other way around.I will be in Philly routing our team into the playoffs. HAIL TO THE REDSKINS

Archived