Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Feathers Will Fly..Pluck The Eagles!!! 2500!!! YOU DID IT!!!!! (UPDATE 01-01-06)

Blondie

PhiladelphiaEagles_100.png = fried_turkey_23s.jpg

Why just pluck them?

lets fry, bake, butter, stuff, then give to the poor

we can do some charity work at the same time

and about all you people who have any worries, i would agree if it was the normal eagles, but i mean, come on

what is mr. mcmahon gonna do?

I mean dont get me wrong, his passer rating of 50 is very very impressive

you gotta respect his 3 td-7 int in 8 game stats

oh yeah, only 6 fumbles also!!!

b-west cant do it all by himself as well

I will give up beer for a week if we beat the Beagles, starting the day after we win. I will not keg my IPA for 7 more days and will not touch any other non distilled fermented barley beverage!

Hmmm... Tequila and/or Scotch are not out, though. Or wine. :)

We must win. I might go into an extended state of depression if we lose. Please Gibbs and co., deliver us jubilation! Lead Washington into the postseason!!

:eaglesuck

:logo:

I say that there is safety in numbers...so lets all go to the "Linc" and make that stadium "ours"! That would be classic to turn the tables on a team who thought that FedEx was theirs at one time....NOT ANY MORE ...

I hear Philly is changing their team name to the Bills? GO SKINS!!! KEEP THE MOMENTUM GOING! Let's also root for Norv next week so we can take the division!

:eaglesuck

I refrained from posting in the other two but I'm thinking seriously about spamming the hell out of this one though.

Don't look at it as spamming. Look at it as creating a large amount of positive energy in support of the Redskins for the next game with the side of effect increasing your post count. :D

Archived