Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

One thing Eli did well the first game that can't happen again

MontanaSkins

IMO anyway. He did a very good job of using his candence(sp) and snap count to make the Skins show their blitz. I noticed this right away the first game and that is saying something as I don't see things as well football wise that some of you do. Of course seeing GW is much much smarter that I he will correct that problem.

He wont be able to do that this week

The crowd will be waaay too loud, the Giants will be just worrying about getting the snap count right

As long as the Redskins can keep the crowd in it, he won't be able to get away with that

Point taken on that. I will be yelling in spirit! (God I am retarded)

Eli is very mature for how many years he has been in the league. One thing I did notice in the Giants game that even though his complete percentage was low, on 3rd down he always was able to complete a pass, mostly to Burress to substain the drive. That to me was impressive and hopefully he wont be able to do it again.

Didn't Elisha The Princess Quarterback say that Fed-Ex was the loudest stadium he's been in? I read that somewhere. But anyway, if he thought it was loud last year he's in a for BIG surprise on Saturday. Little Boy Blue will have so much Fed-Ex dirt down his throat that he won't be able to play with the snap count.

I also noticed that the G-men relied pretty heavily on that 10-12 yard square in to Burress to sustain drives. Seems they might have connected on that four or five times to keep drives alive. This time... I hope Eli doesn't have the time to wait for a route like that to develop or sees that route develop while looking through his earhole.

The Redskins 12th man, is really starting to develop into a force to be reckoned with. Fed Ex Field is turning into that intimidating colloseum that JKC envisioned when he built the place. (Thank god) We are starting to have our own reputation to live up too. We better live up to that rep. Eli is developing nicely for the G-Men, but I think we can rattle him senseless on Saturday. We have to stay in the game though, even if it's close or the Giants take an early lead. We can't let up.

Archived