Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Too Many Tickets Available

Jino

I just checked on eBay and StubHub and there are more tickets available for sale than any other I've seen. The prices are real low too considering the consequences of this game. I think many ticket holders are going away during the Christmas weekend and are putting them up. We simply cannot have Giants fans snatching these tickets up. If you don't have tickets, PLEASE GO BUY TICKETS NOW!!! They aren't that expensive and we gotta show up like we did last week for Dallas. Otherwise, Giants fans will buy these tickets, drive four hours and will take over our stadium. We GOTTA ROCK THE HOUSE this weekend!!!

My fiance just got us 4 today!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO

She told me before today how much she wants me to be with her and her parents on Xmas eve (the day they have to celebrate Xmas) even if it means I had to Tivo the game and watch it later that night. Then out of no where she calls and has tickets!! WOWOWOHOHOHOHOHWOWHOW.

Driving 8 hours late Friday night and 8 hours right after the game will surely suck - but it will allllll worth it!

Where does ES tailgate??? I CAN"T WAIT TO LOSE MY VOICE!!!!!!!!

Thanks for letting me know. I will grab some to see the Giants win the NFC East. oooooooooo Cheap too, solid fan backing guys! :laugh:

hey man, if you do get those tics please be sure and let us know which section you'll be in and what you'll be wearing so we can all come over and wish you a merry christmas :cool: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :D

don't you guys rent it from the jets:gaintsuck

Ahhhh so you come out and show your stupidity to the rest of the world.

The Giants built that stadium. The Jets moved in and pay rent... Have you asked yourself why its called Giants Stadium???? I mean I would think that would just be a hint. But hey your making the skins fans look like a bunch of geniuses. Congrats! :cheers:

I was sortof afraid of something like this with it being Christmas Eve and people traveling for the holidays.

I will be there, as will my niece, and my buddies from Delaware and the Eastern Shore... tailgating starting at 9:a.m. or shortly thereafter!

:applause:

My fiance just got us 4 today!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO

She told me before today how much she wants me to be with her and her parents on Xmas eve (the day they have to celebrate Xmas) even if it means I had to Tivo the game and watch it later that night. Then out of no where she calls and has tickets!! WOWOWOHOHOHOHOHWOWHOW.

Driving 8 hours late Friday night and 8 hours right after the game will surely suck - but it will allllll worth it!

Where does ES tailgate??? I CAN"T WAIT TO LOSE MY VOICE!!!!!!!!

Give em hail you lucky ****. And hold on to that girl.

If we can snatch all these tickets that are for sale, we could possibly rock the stadium louder than last week. I am praying that we keep Giants fans to a minimum. I am sure it was the 12th man that gave the Skins superpowers last week to kick Dallas' azz. We need to give the Skins that same energy against the Giants. PLEASE BUY TIX !!!

Thanks for letting me know. I will grab some to see the Giants win the NFC East. oooooooooo Cheap too, solid fan backing guys! :laugh:

Get those tickets and you can see for yourself FOOL! :laugh:

:gaintsuck :point2sky

When they start chanting Giants Suck, what will you're answer be " Shhh, no they don't..." :silly:

I doubt there will be very many Giants fans

It really is not a "bandwagon" fanbase so to say

I honestly have met 2 Giants fans in my life, both from New Jersey

I have yet to meet any around here, that aren't from NY/NJ

And most people that are born in the tri state area really don't leave it

Plus its Christmas Eve. Besides swamplands, who clearly wants to get away from the swamp he lives in, I would be very surprised to see many Gints fans this weekend

A few of these tickets will be in my hands though ;)

Archived