Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Too Many Tickets Available

Jino

It must suck to have to share your stadium thats pretty sad since New York is such a rich city that goes to show how much their city loves their football they won't even help em out so they can at least have their own stadiums footballs definately not their favorite sport. Damn its good to be a skins fan

:gaintsuck

Damn I forgot they renamed Giants Stadium.... when did this happen??

It happened a while ago, because now its called the meadowlands, where both you and the lowly New York Jets play. Must be great to share a stadium huh? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: . The biggest stadium in the NFL, Fed EX field will be almost full to capacity this weekend, so your "team" better be ready. Especially Ellie.

Thanks for letting me know. I will grab some to see the Giants win the NFC East. oooooooooo Cheap too, solid fan backing guys! :laugh:

I doubt that. We set up road blocks on the NJ turnpike southbound and 295S.

We also set up road blocks and check points going over all bridges leaving NJ into PA and Delaware. There will be no Giant fans in Maryland this Saturday. :laugh: :cheers:

Damn I forgot they renamed Giants Stadium.... when did this happen??

I thought it was called the Meadowlands... and that BOTH the Giants and the Jets played there. Regardless it is the worst stadium in the league, I would rather play in the Superdome in it's present condition then play on the astro turf in "Giants and Jets" stadium, if you can call it that. The best part is, the new stadium they plan on building will be for BOTH teams as well. The Giants will always have to SHARE with the Jets, be it stadiums, bars, FANS, and the best of all, whenever they play each other (if/when) they share HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE! Go back to East Rutherford New Jersey, the Armpit of America. :laugh: :laugh:

Give em hail you lucky ****. And hold on to that girl.

Yeah, she's a keeper. And count on us giving them hail!!!! I've been posting a lot lately on the 12th man and going crazy. Now it's time for me to practice what I preach....I feel sorry for who ever is in front me!! WAHHAHHAHAAHOOOOOOOOHOHHHHOOOHHAAAA

:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck

It must suck to have to share your stadium thats pretty sad since New York is such a rich city that goes to show how much their city loves their football they won't even help em out so they can at least have their own stadiums footballs definately not their favorite sport. Damn its good to be a skins fan

:gaintsuck

theres this thing that happened in new york called 9/11 that is first and foremost when it comes to building anything in the city limits so watch your mouth.

and sharing a stadium??? who gives a crap. Are the jets in there when the giants are playing.........duhhhhhhhh no.

I thought it was called the Meadowlands... and that BOTH the Giants and the Jets played there. Regardless it is the worst stadium in the league, I would rather play in the Superdome in it's present condition then play on the astro turf in "Giants and Jets" stadium, if you can call it that. The best part is, the new stadium they plan on building will be for BOTH teams as well. The Giants will always have to SHARE with the Jets, be it stadiums, bars, FANS, and the best of all, whenever they play each other (if/when) they share HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE! Go back to East Rutherford New Jersey, the Armpit of America. :laugh: :laugh:

psssst....... hey genius, astroturf went out about ohhhh 7 years ago.

But hey u knew that right???

psssst....... hey genius, astroturf went out about ohhhh 7 years ago.

But hey u knew that right???

Psst, genius.... I could care less if it is astro turf or dirt, it shows how little I care about your crappy ass Giants team and or association or its dirty Jersey fans like yourself. Go back to the Armpit of America jersey girl. Oh, and I noticed the only part of my last post you could comment on is my mistake on what kind of field your little team plays on, by you not having a rebuttle for anything other then my astro turf comment tells me that deep down in the pit of your little, cold, blue heart you KNOW that I am right. Im done with you swamplands, you are officially my leftovers and I have moved on. I suggest you do the same.

Psst, genius.... I could care less if it is astro turf or dirt, it shows how little I care about your crappy ass Giants team and or association or its dirty Jersey fans like yourself. Go back to the Armpit of America jersey girl. Oh, and I noticed the only part of my last post you could comment on is my mistake on what kind of field your little team plays on, by you not having a rebuttle for anything other then my astro turf comment tells me that deep down in the pit of your little, cold, blue heart you KNOW that I am right. Im done with you swamplands, you are officially my leftovers and I have moved on. I suggest you do the same.[/quote

dude i lived in Arlington and worked in dc in the old Amtrack biulding. The jersey shore is a much nicer place to live .When the people I worked with came up to visit they were very jelouse.

Ahhhh so you come out and show your stupidity to the rest of the world.

The Giants built that stadium. The Jets moved in and pay rent... Have you asked yourself why its called Giants Stadium???? I mean I would think that would just be a hint. But hey your making the skins fans look like a bunch of geniuses. Congrats! :cheers:

The Giants did NOT build that stadium. NEW JERSEY TAXPAYERS and Bettors built that stadium. You are simply renters just like the Jets. You just got your foot in the door first.

We own FedEx Field lock, stock and barrell....and very little taxpayer money went into it (just some sewer and roadway improvements). The stadium itself was built by the Redskins owner.

The Giants did NOT build that stadium. NEW JERSEY TAXPAYERS and Bettors built that stadium. You are simply renters just like the Jets. You just got your foot in the door first.

We own FedEx Field lock, stock and barrell....and very little taxpayer money went into it (just some sewer and roadway improvements). The stadium itself was built by the Redskins owner.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: HAHAHA SwampLands just got OWNED!!! :owned: :laugh: :laugh: :rotflmao: :laugh:

I doubt that. We set up road blocks on the NJ turnpike southbound and 295S.

We also set up road blocks and check points going over all bridges leaving NJ into PA and Delaware. There will be no Giant fans in Maryland this Saturday. :laugh: :cheers:

I know of a certain couple of tour busses that are heading south with a bunch of blue jerseys.

My fiance just got us 4 today!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO

She told me before today how much she wants me to be with her and her parents on Xmas eve (the day they have to celebrate Xmas) even if it means I had to Tivo the game and watch it later that night. Then out of no where she calls and has tickets!! WOWOWOHOHOHOHOHWOWHOW.

Driving 8 hours late Friday night and 8 hours right after the game will surely suck - but it will allllll worth it!

Where does ES tailgate??? I CAN"T WAIT TO LOSE MY VOICE!!!!!!!!

Wow that is hardcore, dude. I have some friends that drove 8 hours from western NC to see the Redskins shatter the spinal column of the Dallas Cowboys, and then they drove right back. Brutal -- but worth it.

See -- this is the kind of commitment we need. How many of you are reading this who live within an hour away -- and won't show up? Tickets are selling right now at face or even lower. What are you waiting for???

just brought 2.................sec222- 45 yrd line row 19. the 12th man will be in full effect. Hey they are going for cheap. LETS GO SKINS FANS. spread the word lets go. We need to be louder this week.

Good man! But be careful. There are verticle load bearing columns in the 200 level in Rows 13 & 14. And on the sidelines, (e.g. sec 222), the columns are exactly where seats 12 & 13 should be. And there are unscrupulous sellers who won't tell you this. Be advised.

Archived