Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Philly Roll Call....(merged)

halter91

Expect a lot of Redskins fans there. I got my tickets from a season ticket holder. I grew up here, the Mummers Parade is strange to those not familiar with it. I could take it or leave it, but for some up here it is a way of life.

Too many Eagles fans would rather sell their tickets to this game than go to a game that is meaningless to them. LET'S KICK SOME EAGLES BUTT!!!!

See you at the game!

:eaglesuck

We've got a bus heading up to Philly tomorrow and have room for 10-12 people. We're leaving from Springfield VA but could probably make a pit stop off 495 or 95 to pickup a Redskin contingent in MD if that works better for people.

Ride, drink, eat and watch Redskins videos on the way. We'll have a big tailgate and try to meet up with other ES people in D lot.

Mix of guys and gals on the bus right now.

PM me if you're interested.

My wife got tix through a work friend' date=' so we will be there: Section 103, row 15....behind enemy lines!

We're planning on parking in lot D also so we'll look for the tailgate and try to come by for a while...

Hail to the Redskins!!! :eaglesuck[/quote']

That's awesome you are going!

Everyone give them hell and watch your backs!!

:cheers:

That was one of the greatest experiences in my life.After the game Skinslover and I were walking back to the tailgate ,giving out hi fives on our way back,and when we turned the corner there must of been 20 to 25 people that looked like they were in some kind of tribal dance.Jumping up and down singing Hail to the Redskins,bottles of beer in the air along with fists and whiskey and noisemakers.I jumped in right away and remember jumping up and down in a sea of burgundy and gold,with the lights coming from I -95 and the state of euphoria we were all in.And in Philly to boot.The smiling faces just yelling and screaming and singing is something I will never forget.This has to be one of the most magical seasons The Washington Redskins have ever had.

Yeah, I remember walking back to the tailgate also. It was kind of like that old movie "The Warriors". Especially walking down those enclosed steps of the stadium just waitng to get ambushed. We must have sang "hail to the Redskins" a dozen times

Yeah that was great man,an experience I will never forget.I mean when I turned the corner to gain full sight of our "camp" and seen nothing but burgundy and gold in a form of about 20 or so people dancing and jumping up and down it was truly a magical experience.I dont want to sound like a fairy or anything but it sure was awesome.:helmet:

The beauty of this is it will only grow bigger and more successful with each passing season. This is only the beginning. We will own that place.

:eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

Hey man ,that night we owned that place.

Archived