Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Philly Roll Call....(merged)

halter91

car·a·van ( P ) Pronunciation Key (kr-vn)

n.

A company of travelers journeying together, ...through hostile territory.

Weather for Philly on Sunday, January 1st: Partly Sunny, high 46.

I hereby propose that a number of extreme Redskins fans who are going to the game travel to Philly together on Sunday. I propose we meet at the rest stop called Maryland House at about 10:30 AM. Maryland House is on I-95 at about mile marker 81.0 This is about 16 miles north of the Baltimore beltway.

I propose we all leave Maryland House together in single file at 11 AM, Redskins Car Flags a-flying, which should put us at the Linc by 12 Noon. I propose we all park together at a cash lot, which is within walking distance to the stadium. Apparently the cash lots don't open until 1 PM, but I think it would be a good idea to arrive early to avoid traffic and to be sure we get in together.

http://www.lincolnfinancialfield.com/home.jsp

Please bump this thread.

Thanks!

Edit: We'll meet in Lot U. If you're late and you need directions, click link above, then click Stadium Information for a map and directions to Lot U. See you there!

I live north of that rest stop.about 15 minutes from parking lot u.Ill be there before you arrive,what part of the lot do u wanna meet in

I have no experience with the Stadium or the surrounding area-or with this damn Mummer's parade which seems to cause traffic headache potential.

But I'm going! Lower Level section 109 I believe. Hopefully I can run into some Skins fans...strength in numbers my friends.

Giving this thread a much needed "bump" for all of us brave enough to make the hike.

Well, I must say that I lucked out. Due to NYE I was not going to be able to afford tickets from eBay or craigslist but I had one last hope. I spoke to someone at work (we do a lot of client entertaining) to see if there were any tickets to the game. I figured that on NYD, out of the playoffs, etc that there would be but there were not. However, he told me if someone returns some that he would let me know. Sure enough, I scored myself a spot at the game. Not sure if they are with work people or not so I cannot commit to the tailgate yet, but I will be there.

Archived