Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Philly Roll Call....(merged)

halter91

still need some help here... anyone coming from Richmond and want to split some gas... also how far is the meeting point from Fedex?????? I cant imagine how awesome it would be to roll up there with a whole caravan of skins fans.....

This info is posted earlier in the thread. Maryland House is a rest stop on I-95, it's at mile marker 81.0 which is located about sixteen miles north of the Baltimore beltway, which is I-695. If we can rally there around 10:30, then we can leave in force around 11 AM.

Thanks, Mark. I sure wish I could. I have to work-but will get home by the game. You guys have a blast and cheer your lungs out for us! :eaglesuck

And be careful---"hostile territory" remember........I would be less worried if you all were going to Iraq right now!

The Mummers Parade is on Broad Street, but I think it's at City Hall, a couple of miles north of the Linc. I don't think the Mummers will interfere with parking AT ALL.

"Mummers" parade? :rotflmao:

alright...help out a brother...wtf is a "mummer"

Talked to an Eagle season ticket holder today. He said the Giants-Eagles game was half giant fans and half eagle fans. Expect much of the same this weekend.(Fed-Ex North). I am not sure what time we are leaving Sunday so I do not know if I will be at the Maryland house but I will try and stop by lot U!

Talked to an Eagle season ticket holder today. He said the Giants-Eagles game was half giant fans and half eagle fans. Expect much of the same this weekend.(Fed-Ex North). I am not sure what time we are leaving Sunday so I do not know if I will be at the Maryland house but I will try and stop by lot U!

That is excellent!

An "EAGLES SUCK" chant may be in order, assuming all is well in the 4th quarter. I mean, after all, the game will be televised coast to coast. We may as well make our presence known on a national level.

And I think "Hail To The Redskins" may be in order too.

still need some help here... anyone coming from Richmond and want to split some gas... also how far is the meeting point from Fedex?????? I cant imagine how awesome it would be to roll up there with a whole caravan of skins fans.....

I am not coming from Richmond, but if you make it to DC you can ride with me and I will take care of the gas from DC to Phillly.

An even better chant would be "We Want Dallas" - even though they will already be knocked out of the playoffs.

Actually, Dallas is very much in the play-off hunt. Assuming dallas and us make the playoffs and win the wild card and divisional games. Dallas would come to Fedex for the NFC Championship.

So, "We Want Dallas" is justified.

Actually, Dallas is very much in the play-off hunt. Assuming dallas and us make the playoffs and win the wild card and divisional games. Dallas would come to Fedex for the NFC Championship.

So, "We Want Dallas" is justified.

Yes. The way I understand it, in order for Dallas to get in the playoffs, either the Panthers have to lose, or the Redskins have to lose - and of course, Dallas has to win. The Panthers are playing @ Atlanta at 1 PM Sunday. Vegas has Carolina winning by 4. Panthers are playing for survival. Falcons have nothing to play for but pride. But the Falcons are at home and pride may be enough. If Falcons win by the time the game is over at around 4 PM, Dallas can control their own destiny, and they would be in with a win hosting the Rams at 8:30 PM. So the "I Want Dallas" chant could very well be justifed late in the 4th quarter with a nice lead.

Of course, assuming the Giants beat Oakland and win the NFC East, in order for the Redskins and Cowboys to meet, they'd have to win their first two playoff games on the road. In that case, the Redskins would host Dallas in the NFC Championship game. How cool would that be?

I live in Odenton MD, just minutes from the MARC station. I drive a full size Crew Cab Titan and will be joining the caravan. I have room for three more Skins Fans. If you are willing to help out with gas and parking I will drive. I have been warned that Philly is a VERY HOSTILE environment and welcome any other brave fans to join us on our caravan.

:eaglesuck

I live in Odenton MD, just minutes from the MARC station. I drive a full size Crew Cab Titan and will be joining the caravan. I have room for three more Skins Fans. If you are willing to help out with gas and parking I will drive. I have been warned that Philly is a VERY HOSTILE environment and welcome any other brave fans to join us on our caravan.

:eaglesuck

Strength in numbers, baby!

Archived