Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Im back REDSKIN fans and its time for round 2 baby

Happyfoosball

Firstly, I want to be the first to say that I realize the Redskins haven't finished the Cowboys yet, but I hope that they do. 14-0, not too Shabby. Always good to see the Cowboys fall apart. But next week, its Giants, Redskins. Round 2. My friend Mr, Aaron and I will be watching the game together I hope. He's a Redskins fan, and i'm a Giants fan. He's a member of this forum so i'm gonna try to get him to reply to this thread! :)

BUT I expect another beatdown, another easy Giants win and a clinched divison. Its good that you guys stopped Dallas, and it won't be a shutout becuase its being played in Fedex. But cmon? Tiki's coming to your house to put 150 on you. You better hope Manning plays like absolute crap becuase its the only thing that will keep the game close.

Good luck though, no hard feelings when the Skins lose :P

i wonder why we are favored by 3 to win then? if your team is so good, wouldnt you be the fav?

Exactly, Eli hasnt beaten a winning team on the road all season. he is 2-3, minus the "away game" vs the saints. Eli has been awful and we will win if we stop tiki.

Firstly, I want to be the first to say that I realize the Redskins haven't finished the Cowboys yet, but I hope that they do. 14-0, not too Shabby. Always good to see the Cowboys fall apart. But next week, its Giants, Redskins. Round 2. My friend Mr, Aaron and I will be watching the game together I hope. He's a Redskins fan, and i'm a Giants fan. He's a member of this forum so i'm gonna try to get him to reply to this thread! :)

BUT I expect another beatdown, another easy Giants win and a clinched divison. Its good that you guys stopped Dallas, and it won't be a shutout becuase its being played in Fedex. But cmon? Tiki's coming to your house to put 150 on you. You better hope Manning plays like absolute crap becuase its the only thing that will keep the game close.

Good luck though, no hard feelings when the Skins lose :P

Your Giants are running out of owners to die as motivation ploys (lord knows that's all we heard the last time these two teams play "Wellington Mara. Wellington Mara. Wellington Mara. blah blah blah ... Wellington Mara.").

So unless the NFL moves this game to New York to give the Giants a 10th homegame this season, I don't think this game is going to be a walk in the park for Eli and friends. Ask the Bears, Seahawks, 49ers, Eagles and Cowboys what it's like to play at FedEx.

:gaintsuck

i wonder why we are favored by 3 to win then? if your team is so good, wouldnt you be the fav?

Exactly, Eli hasnt beaten a winning team on the road all season. he is 2-3, minus the "away game" vs the saints. Eli has been awful and we will win if we stop tiki.

I'm pretty sure the Giants were underdogs to the Cowboys and to the Cheifs too. They won both of those games. Vegas lines don't mean anything.

The line is not based on who Vegas thinks will win its based on fans bets. The object is to try to get balanced number of fans to bet on both sides. Know what your talking about before you make a post.

Guess who didn't play last game.... lol, Lavar Arrington. That is the only reason that he ran for 200. Won't happen again.

Did you even watch the game? Lavar Arrington played and got run over. Griffin didn't play but he is not a all star or anything. The skins need to get turnovers or they are looking at another blowout.

The funny thing is that here in New York people honestly don't care about the Giants. This is the first time in the five years that I have lived here that I have seen any sort of sort semblence of a fan base, and that is simply because the Giants might make the playoffs. When we beat the Giants next week the fickle New York fans will go back to doing what they do best . . . ignoring the Giants, and complaining about the Yankees.

ARE YOU ON GLUE?? SERIOUSLY. THAT IS THE MOST ASENINE STATEMENT I HAVE EVER READ. THE GIANTS ARE ONE OF THE OLDEST AND MOST REPECTED TEAMS IN ALL OF PRO SPORTS. WHATS THE WAIT FOR SEASON TICKETS TO SEE THE SKINS? I BET ITS NOT HALF AS LONG AS THE GIANTS, AND WE HAVE 2 NFL TEAMS WITH WAITING LISTS. YOU WISH YOU HAD THE HISTORY OF THIS FRANCHISE AND THE FAN BASE THAT GOES WITH IT

ARE YOU ON GLUE?? SERIOUSLY. THAT IS THE MOST ASENINE STATEMENT I HAVE EVER READ. THE GIANTS ARE ONE OF THE OLDEST AND MOST REPECTED TEAMS IN ALL OF PRO SPORTS. WHATS THE WAIT FOR SEASON TICKETS TO SEE THE SKINS? I BET ITS NOT HALF AS LONG AS THE GIANTS, AND WE HAVE 2 NFL TEAMS WITH WAITING LISTS. YOU WISH YOU HAD THE HISTORY OF THIS FRANCHISE AND THE FAN BASE THAT GOES WITH IT

I think the Redskins has the longest wait list in the NFL (I know it is at least top 5). Did you know that the Redskins are worth more than the Giants or the Jets? I lived in NYC...there are Giants fans, but I would say there are much more Yankee fans...NYC is a baseball/basketball town, while DC is a football town.

Please dont capitalize all letters.

Did GW take the last giant game off or something? He was right there watching Tiki run for 200. Try again. How will the skins win this game. Please be realistic.

When your offense is on the field for an accumulative like 32 seconds, the defense gets tired. The way the offense was going 3 and out or turning the ball over and basically handing the game to the Giants I was actually amazed that the game wasnt like 62-0 with Tiki running for 500 yards against a demoralized and tired defense.

You dont have the tearful memory of the dead owner to make the D play intense anymore, last year you guys got us good in the meadowlands, your defense played great, Tiki ran well, when you came to FedEx you played like a whole different team, sort of like the team that played that game against Minnesota.

This isnt your "away" game against the Saints. The 12th man will be loud in FedEx, you can bet the defense will play well. All Greg Williams needs is the offense to keep posession for longer than 5 seconds like in the other game.

Gibbs will have some new wrinkles for this game, you can bet on it.

Also, the players want some payback.

Bottom line, we want this W more than you do because you can lose this game, win next week and still be the division champs.

Be ready for a letdown, Vagiants fans. Skins are gonna be the ones doing all the running.

Unless you have another dead owner to commemorate this week;).

Archived