Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Im back REDSKIN fans and its time for round 2 baby

Happyfoosball

Firstly, I want to be the first to say that I realize the Redskins haven't finished the Cowboys yet, but I hope that they do. 14-0, not too Shabby. Always good to see the Cowboys fall apart. But next week, its Giants, Redskins. Round 2. My friend Mr, Aaron and I will be watching the game together I hope. He's a Redskins fan, and i'm a Giants fan. He's a member of this forum so i'm gonna try to get him to reply to this thread! :)

BUT I expect another beatdown, another easy Giants win and a clinched divison. Its good that you guys stopped Dallas, and it won't be a shutout becuase its being played in Fedex. But cmon? Tiki's coming to your house to put 150 on you. You better hope Manning plays like absolute crap becuase its the only thing that will keep the game close.

Good luck though, no hard feelings when the Skins lose :P

Firstly, I want to be the first to say that I realize the Redskins haven't finished the Cowboys yet, but I hope that they do. 14-0, not too Shabby. Always good to see the Cowboys fall apart. But next week, its Giants, Redskins. Round 2. My friend Mr, Aaron and I will be watching the game together I hope. He's a Redskins fan, and i'm a Giants fan. He's a member of this forum so i'm gonna try to get him to reply to this thread! :)

BUT I expect another beatdown, another easy Giants win and a clinched divison. Its good that you guys stopped Dallas, and it won't be a shutout becuase its being played in Fedex. But cmon? Tiki's coming to your house to put 150 on you. You better hope Manning plays like absolute crap becuase its the only thing that will keep the game close.

Good luck though, no hard feelings when the Skins lose :P

You sure spread yourself out, Foosball. I'll say that much.

I guess there's little reason to waste time at the EMB at this point in the season though.

Actually the Eagles around the nfl section is my favorite board to post at. Its my main board. I post there more then Giants.com or here.

I can imagine why its your favorite these days... you Giants fans have taken total control of the section.

I agree, EMB ATNFL is a good board these days. Many opinions represented well.

Uh wtf, the Redskins are scaring me right now. When did they get GOOD? Might not be as easy a game for the Giants as I thought... Darnit. I'm still talking trash! :mad: GO GIANTS!

Ha Ha! You ought to be scared you little troll beyatch!!

Uh wtf, the Redskins are scaring me right now. When did they get GOOD? Might not be as easy a game for the Giants as I thought... Darnit. I'm still talking trash! :mad: GO GIANTS!

We have been this good, injuries and being to conservative has hurt us, not anymore watch out ELI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am the shamefull friend of a Giants fan nothign was worse then that weekend when i held a party with my father also i giants fan and my friend and brother inlaw man was that a ****y night - - -

and anytiem after that when i ever i opened my mouth i was alwasy asked what was the score of the giants washigton game and until a few eeks ago i shut my mouth and sat there cussing the giants out under my breath

BUT then the giants did something no other team has ever done - hall of fame ally i like to call it to let a team have no offensive drives but score on a Kick return, Punt return , and interception a thing of beauty

So thank you Giants special team for making my holidays the best they can be and the ability to return any insult i will ever hear from your fan base

foosball thx for linking me to teh post - and i would liek to add i have cooley as my fantasy TE 3td's for the win fantasy superbowl here i come:gaintsuck

I am the shamefull friend of a Giants fan nothign was worse then that weekend when i held a party with my father also i giants fan and my friend and brother inlaw man was that a ****y night - - -

and anytiem after that when i ever i opened my mouth i was alwasy asked what was the score of the giants washigton game and until a few eeks ago i shut my mouth and sat there cussing the giants out under my breath

BUT then the giants did something no other team has ever done - hall of fame ally i like to call it to let a team have no offensive drives but score on a Kick return, Punt return , and interception a thing of beauty

So thank you Giants special team for making my holidays the best they can be and the ability to return any insult i will ever hear from your fan base

foosball thx for linking me to teh post - and i would liek to add i have cooley as my fantasy TE 3td's for the win fantasy superbowl here i come:gaintsuck

I have a feeling if we both make it to our leauge championship i'm going to sit all my backups and lose. I have to at least give you that! :applause:

Rather than us hoping Eli plays like crap, you should probably hope he doesn't blow like usually. (4 INTs vs. Vikings?)

I just hope he manages the game well. If he does, and doesn't turn it over Giants will win. Giants are the better team. They will run Tiki, Tiki will have a big day and that will be that.

Did GW take the last giant game off or something? He was right there watching Tiki run for 200. Try again. How will the skins win this game. Please be realistic.

GW underestimated Pierce's knowledge of his system. Gibbs did the same with Hasselbeck. Barrow said he would steal signals for the Boys so GW switched to wristbands. He and Gibbs aren't old dogs for nothing. TIki MIGHT get 100 yds combined in this one. IF the Giants win, it will have to be with someone else.

What does Pierces knowledge of your system have anything to do with Tiki Barber running for 200 yards? The problem with the Redskins is some of your players are undiciplined, if you shoot the wrong spot on Tiki you get BURNED. And eventually somebody always does, then he rips off a 30-50 yard run. It happens every week.

What does Pierces knowledge of your system have anything to do with Tiki Barber running for 200 yards? The problem with the Redskins is some of your players are undiciplined, if you shoot the wrong spot on Tiki you get BURNED. And eventually somebody always does, then he rips off a 30-50 yard run. It happens every week.

You obviously missed the article on Pierce tipping off Coughlin on the Redskins tendencies. Said that they designed plays specifically for the tendencies. It was all over this site of course after the game. If you don't think that means alot then you don't know much about football. Coaches would kill for that type of info. Hasselbeck was QB of the Offense and Pierce was the QB of the defense. I know that we still would have lost, but 36-0? We play just as good at home as you do, so I stand by my assessment.

The funny thing is that here in New York people honestly don't care about the Giants. This is the first time in the five years that I have lived here that I have seen any sort of sort semblence of a fan base, and that is simply because the Giants might make the playoffs. When we beat the Giants next week the fickle New York fans will go back to doing what they do best . . . ignoring the Giants, and complaining about the Yankees.

Kansas City was going to shut down Barber too. So was Seatle. Neither one of them allowed 100 yard rushers this year. Barber lit them both up for 150+ and 220. Your rush defense is good, but you guys gotta give Tiki the props he deserves. He put up 200 on you guys earlier in the year. How you can forget that is beyond me.

Kansas City was going to shut down Barber too. So was Seatle. Neither one of them allowed 100 yard rushers this year. Barber lit them both up for 150+ and 220. Your rush defense is good, but you guys gotta give Tiki the props he deserves. He put up 200 on you guys earlier in the year. How you can forget that is beyond me.

Fluke. Won't happen again. I guarantee it :)

Archived