Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Injury Report (Sigh of Relief) (Lost of Probables) (Merged)

macnoke03

Now we all just have to hope they practice. We know how Williams is when it comes to practice. You don't practice you don't play. With the exception of Salave'a

I dont see anyway that these guys would not play if they are listed as probable...its freakin Dallas, i don't care what Williams says.

:point2sky :dallasuck

id imagine that it would take them being completely unable to go to miss a game against Dallas for the playoffs...

what im saying is that for most games id guess that at least a few of them would be questionable, meaning that they could still be at a large disadvantage. They would play with one arm if they could for this one.

That being said, a hurt springs and rogers is ten times as good as a healthy jimoh and patterson

just dont start thinking that because they are probable that they are fine again and will shut down the cowboys good receiver set.

springs-probable

rogers-probable

Arrington-probable

thrash-probable

Harris- probable

Samuels- probable

We got a full deck going into Dallas. This will be the biggest game in FedEx fields short history. I am getting pumped with each passing day, and the t houghts of Springs/Rogers/Taylor pounding meshawn to a pulp are drivin me nuts.

Biggest regular season game. The Detroit playoff game was bigger.

No...I don't think so. This is the biggest game that FedEx has ever seen.

1. Its against the Cowboys to overtake them in the wild-card race; basically whoever loses is pretty much out of it.

2. We beat them in spectacular fashion on Monday night in week 1 -- if that doesn't have both teams pumped up, nothing will.

3. Whoever wins has the best shot of overtaking the GMen to win the division.

4. Its the Cowboys.

5. Its the Cowboys.

6. Its Gibbs first chance since he came back to give this town some honest-to-goodness hope for making the playoffs.

7. Its for the friggin season sweep of the Cowgirls!!!

8. This is could be the regeneration of the rivalry -- sweep the Cowboys for the advantage in the wild-card race, when most people had written us off long ago?? You can't write it better than that.

I can't think of anything else, but I'll add, nobody ever doubted we'd crush the Lions...this game has a feeling of mystery to it, that it will go either way, and will be an amazing game.

Archived