Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

E-mail from ESPN/Polaroid I won a Contest

HOF44

I entered a picture contest sponsored by ESPN/Polaroid for tailgating pics. Just received this email. I remember entering, I think its the pics of Halter killing the 49er helmet. Yoo Hoo I never win anything.

Hi Bob,

Congratulations! Your name was chosen as a Prize Winner in Tailgating Takes Presented By Polaroid!

If you meet the eligibility requirements as stated in the rules of the contest, you have won one 7” Polaroid Portable DVD Player and one football shaped grill! To verify that you qualify for the Prize, please reply with the following information within 10 days of today's date (12-13-2005)

Congratulations!

Mary

TV/Online Marketing

ESPN ABC Sports

77 West 66th Street 5th Floor

New York, NY 10023

I entered a picture contest sponsored by ESPN/Polaroid for tailgating pics. Just received this email. I remember entering, I think its the pics of Halter killing the 49er helmet. Yoo Hoo I never win anything.

Hi Bob,

Congratulations! Your name was chosen as a Prize Winner in Tailgating Takes Presented By Polaroid!

If you meet the eligibility requirements as stated in the rules of the contest, you have won one 7” Polaroid Portable DVD Player and one football shaped grill! To verify that you qualify for the Prize, please reply with the following information within 10 days of today's date (12-13-2005)

Congratulations!

Mary

TV/Online Marketing

ESPN ABC Sports

New York, NY 10023

SWEET!!!!! Can you post the picture that won?

Hi Bob,

Congratulations!

Mary

TV/Online Marketing

ESPN ABC Sports

New York, NY 10023

Hello Mary, yes I've recently moved to St. Pete, FL please send the prizes here thanks,

Dean, er I mean Bob

Hey, Alright, I won something for someone!! Bob, that will be 50,000 dollars please. Isn't there a HUGE fine for using someone picture without his consent?

Bugs, I heard that. Making a mental note.

PS. No more leg drops from me, at least until my back heals. With there be a massuese there on Sunday? :doh:

Archived