Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

would we draft reggie bush?

smack500

When talking about the heisman trophy winner last night, espn analyst said that whoever has the first drafting option will get him. They even added it didnt matter if they already had a good rb, because hes a LT with more speed. They were also saying that vince young and matt Leinhart would have problems transitioning to nfl and probally wont be greats. While Bush would be an instant super star.

Even though it doesnt matter, I was wondering if we were in that position do you think gibbs would draft him even though we already have portis and two good backups?

First of all some of you need to learn to read, I said "IF WE WERE IN THAT POSITION". So please shut up with the we dont have a first round pick.

Additionally, dont forget bush isnt just a rb. The reason hes such a big deal is his all purpose yards.

First of all some of you need to learn to read, I said "IF WE WERE IN THAT POSITION". So please shut up with the we dont have a first round pick.Additionally, dont forget bush isnt just a rb. The reason hes such a big deal is his all purpose yards.
So please shut up with the we dont have a first round pick.

Hang on. Be nice............they are just saying what THEY think.

Might want to accept that and go on with your thoughts.

Blondie

We would have to give up Portis to get him. I think we may have played the team today that will get him. They have a new stadium opening up and if GB or Houston are drafting first they may be willing to trade down. If I were the cards I would give my 1st and 2nd this year and my 1st pick next season to get into that #1 spot. Imagine LF, AB and Reggie Bush? That offense would be un....stoppp.... able. I was really impressed by Boldin today.

On topic - No. I don't think we would take him...unless we didn't have a decent RB. Portis isn't the best, but he's near the top.

Off topic - I could see Houston or the Fudge-Packers winding up with him. They both need a running game. The Packers would probably love to have a solid runner to take the pressure off Aaron Rodgers when he finally takes over for Brett Favre.

We would have to give up Portis to get him. I think we may have played the team today that will get him. They have a new stadium opening up and if GB or Houston are drafting first they may be willing to trade down. If I were the cards I would give my 1st and 2nd this year and my 1st pick next season to get into that #1 spot. Imagine LF, AB and Reggie Bush? That offense would be un....stoppp.... able. I was really impressed by Boldin today.

That offense would be hands down SCARY. Of course, they'd need to add a couple Olinemen and a young QB...but with Bush, Boldin and Fitzgerald, hell, even Joey Harrington might be able to succeed!

Well.......maybe not.

Archived