Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Confidence for next 2 weeks

smack500

Im sorry to say that I have very little confidence about our team winning the next 2 games. The only good looking win we have had recently is against the rams who arent exactly the to hardest D to run on.

Dallas has a good running D and how dependable is brunell's arm after struggling with a bad cardinal defense.

I don't feel good about it either. Despite the win today, the offense looked like crap. As I've said the past 2 weeks, if we don't get the passing game working - we're going to have problems against the good teams. Well, now it's time to play the good teams.

Also, all of brunell's turnovers today were unacceptable. His redzone performace was far worse than anything Gibbs would have tolerated from Ramsey. If we lose to dallas, I hope we bring out Jason Campbell. Regardless of how this year turns out, I don't want to see Brunell anymore next year. We know what he can do, and quite frankly, over the course of a season, it's not enough.

That being said.

Please god can we beat dallas? thank you

I'd like to think The Redskins stole one today while getting a "bad" game out of the way. They have plenty to work on and not too much ****iness going into next sunday. We are an inconsistent team, so maybe that means we'll look good next week. Arizona is no Dallas. :(

Once again the offense is just waaaay too predictabl. How many bootlegs, screen passes counter trey's can you do. I think we had a very simple offensive playbook before this game and the Cardinals called it, almost exact. Now is the time to open it up a little bit more to at least give Dallas a little bit more to think about on next Sunday.

The one long pass Brunell through to Moss, was close but not quite their. Did Moss catch that?

Please stop whining about close games that if we won we would be in the playoffs. If we cant beat dallas and the giants we dont deserve to be in the playoffs anyway. Both teams have their own problems and arent exactly expected to win the nfc championship this year much less the super bowl.

Im sorry to say that I have very little confidence about our team winning the next 2 games. The only good looking win we have had recently is against the rams who arent exactly the to hardest D to run on.

Dallas has a good running D and how dependable is brunell's arm after struggling with a bad cardinal defense.

No need to apologize ;)

...but, c'mon buck it up, and get backe some confidence! Look at what we've been doing this year. We have a nasty habit of playing down to the competition. We can, and will run over Dallas....the 12th Man will be there, in full force...think about it...a MEANINGFUL game in December, and it's against Dallas. We will not be denied.

Archived