Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CBS or Fox?

REDPepper

Are we going to be broadcasted on CBS or Fox this week? The past two weeks have been dreadful to watch, CBS is really getting on my nerves. Anyways, what was the deal with CBS the past two weeks, did they buy the right to our games from Fox or something? Please tell me we don't have CBS the rest of the year!

I went with Fox. I agree that watching a game on CBS feels like you're watching some game from the 70s or 80s. Can't put my finger on it, but there's just something weird about it. I will say that Fox's advertisements and constant plugging of their own shows during the broadcast annoys the hell outta me though.

Are we going to be broadcasted on CBS or Fox this week? The past two weeks have been dreadful to watch, CBS is really getting on my nerves. Anyways, what was the deal with CBS the past two weeks, did they buy the right to our games from Fox or something? Please tell me we don't have CBS the rest of the year!

Fox always carries NFC games, CBS carries AFC games. We have fox for the rest of the year.

CBS is so horrible, from the very beginning of their pregame show with Bryant Gumbel's even-dumber brother, to the final minutes of any game they carry, it is not even describable. And I agree .. their broadcasts seem like one of those time warp things that went around the galaxy 25 years ago and we're just now getting it here on Earth. Their constant fanfare is annoying, they employ Dan Dierdorf who wasn't even good enough for MNF, and Jim Nantz who should only be providing coverage for televising funerals .. or bowling, or golf, they plug 60 Minutes and that fossilized, wing-browed moron Andy Rooney which makes them even MORE antiquated, ..

Yep. CBS bites!!

its the vaseline that cbs puts on their cameras. its got the quality of an adult movie.

Really? The CBS games are so much more clear to me, the Fox games aren't fuzzy or anything but it just dosen't look as clear as CBS to me.

I would liken it to Atlanta Braves games. You can see an extreme difference between a game on TBS as opposed to a game on ESPN.

I wish ESPN and ABC had all the games personally. The Monday night and Sunday night games are the best picture.

Remember when CBS carried the NFC and NBC the AFC? I prefered CBS coverage then..I liked Brent Mussberger when he would say.."Your looking live at RFK Stadium ".I dont know ..it just got me pumped..Maybe CBS bought NBC's old equiptment because it really does look like it is from the 70's. Antonio Pierce just picked up a Bledsoe fumble and scored!!! I HATE THE GIANTS!!!

i dunno i prefer cbs over fox. the commentators on cbs are more informed regarding the games and give interesting insight on the game. Fox has nice graphics and great pre-game but their annoying ads and trying to get more publicity for their channel. I also like the cbs reempahizes their theme song during the whole broadcast

I think it's interesting everybody likes FOX. Is it because the Skins re always on Fox??

I think FOX is full of goofy graphics that make noises when they come in and out of the screen. There crowd mic combined with their broadcasters sucks and most importantly their quality of broadcasting from top to bottom is not even close to CBS......and I'm not even saying that because half of the 90's Cowboys is broadcasting on Fox!!

Mid Level broadcasters like Ian Eagle, Kevin Harlan, and Gus Johnson are so so much better than the Ron Pitts' and Kevin Albert's of the world.

I'm really suprised that everyone loves the Bradshaw-Siragusa baffonery as well.

So that's why my question is if the Skins were on CBS would you like it better??

Archived